Rangers Confirm Michael Beale As Manager

Welcome back and best of luck to the new gaffer. Walking into a much different environment to the one he left here. Let’s get behind him and hope that the board also back him to turn it around.

(Off to try to get my old username back now….)

I'm happy enough.

Shows how big of a club we are that he knocked back an EPL team, to take us a few months later.

Welcome home Michael. Not the safe appointment but it's the gamble I'd have chosen.

I think he represents the best chance for us to grab a guy who might be out of our reach if we wait and who we could be getting just as he's about to become the next great coach. Also, there is obviously an emotional attachment on his side, so if he does become the manager we hope then we may have a better chance to keep hold of him than would otherwise be the case.

But as I can't be wholly positive about anything coming out of Ibrox just now - can I ask which YTS employee is currently running the PR side who thought during the middle of a Brasil game in the world cup was the best time to grab the news cycle? Or sre we trying to sneak it in so Gary Keown doesn't notice and criticise us again?

Think it’s a good choice. He still has to make his mark in his chosen profession which if he does will benefit us as well as him.
First job is to identify the imposters in our team, stick them in the b team till their contracts run out and find replacements.

Dear Mr. Beale,

Win this:
313-FB292-521-D-4002-A40-D-165482-BA1-D75.jpg

Yours, Ataturk.

Not 100 % sure on the appointment, but one thing is clear the board need to back him in the transfer market.

Wasn’t my first choice but he’s the Rangers manager now and has my full support. Let’s get behind him and hope he kick starts our season starting from Hibs.

Solid appointment given circumstances. First test is rooting out the deadwood in the club. Can see kent signing a new deal (which makes him a sellable asset in summer).

All the very best Michael

I hope you get started asap and whip the players into shape and demand they get the results we need

Good luck

I'm genuinely sorry to be negative but I can't get excited about this appointment. I don't see why it's a good idea. I think we'll be looking for a new manager a year from now or sooner. Good luck Mr Beale your going to need it with the lack of money you have to spend and a squad that needs ripped up. Hopefully you ram what I've just said down my throat.

Welcome back Mick onwards and upwards, any news on his backroom staff yet? hopefully, he brings back the fitness coaches from the 1st stint because I'm 44 overweight with high BP and I think i could ov out run half our players the 1st part of the season.

It's a big job

Sure is.
But not one he’ll be afforded the luxury of 3 and a half years to implement.

Obviously new managers will want a degree of security when they come to a club. But it’s probably a year longer than I would have liked.

Realistically we’re looking to stabilise things and win a cup or two this season…then next season the expectation will be, huge rebuild or not, winning the title.

So essentially, this will either prove the master stroke we hope or, it will have ended in tears, long before the duration of that contract

Back