Rangers Confirm Michael Beale As Manager

Welcome MB. Just wish he had more experience behind him, but all new men to are a certain extent are a risk. Surely he has a good amount of finances available because that's why the last two managers departed.

Good to see a young British manager being given an opportunity, although age and nationality means nothing to me as long aswe're successful. Just hope he's given the means by the club to do a good job

I'd have gone for somebody more experienced, but obviously I wish him all the very best and I will give him every chance.

Majority of time on Sky given to the QPR guy slating him.

Anyone still wondering why the Media were not his priority today?
I'm sure he'll be aware that's going to be the case for the coming days and weeks. He'll regret doing that interview and going so full pelt with the loyalty thing. Just have to take it unfortunately. It'll die down in time.

When Stevie G was appointed I had a big tantrum post saying WTF ARE YEES DAIN!? and all that kind of thing and for fucking months after we won 55 I had an endless of sarcastic bastards liking the post and quoting it saying things along the lines of: “bahaha get it up ye ya baldy prick” and I was absolutely delighted. Seriously hope for the same here.

%^*& sake Rangers maaaaan! Lazy option fs! Sack the fucking lot of them.

Love it! Nowhere to hide anywhere now for players not prepared to give it their all.

All the questions ( I include myself in this ) now need to stop ( at least for the time being ), let's get right behind the team and the gaffer and get our season back on track

In terms of the length of his contract , we have to protect our asset , you don't go into any deal on business presuming the worst , we need to remember this guy has already been approached by a reputable epl job , meaning it's likely to happen in the future again , I get folks nervousness considering pay offs etc but I agree with this move
think we've found Ross Wilson B-)

He's played a great hand of Staunchness to stay in everyone's hearts and minds and has blagged the job with a 50% win rate at QPR.

I'm sorry but I'm not overwhelmed and I'm fully prepared for the inevitable bump when he does the Treble next season...

Welcome back Michael Beale. We all know you were the tactical brands behind Gerrard when he was manager.
Just hope you get the financial backing from the board.

All in all it’s a massive gamble we can Ill afford to get wrong. On paper it’s an appointment that makes little sense.

That said I hope he goes on to become our most successful manager ever.

Best of British.
Exactly mate. How refreshing is it that one of our own is managing our magnificent club again? Heard on the daily update today (H&H) of the strong London based football coaching team joining up with him.
They will grow to love our values as a club too. Definitely makes for interesting touchline celebrations against the filth. When we beat them home and away , I want unapologetic passion .
%^*& the media

Is the interview only available to Rangers tv subscribers? I noticed on YouTube there is an interview but it’s only the trailer.

Back