Rangers Confirm Michael Beale As Manager

Four pages in and the name of our new manager is still misspelt in the thread title. :mad:

EDIT: Now rectified.

Last edited:
But as I can't be wholly positive about anything coming out of Ibrox just now - can I ask which YTS employee is currently running the PR side who thought during the middle of a Brasil game in the world cup was the best time to grab the news cycle? Or sre we trying to sneak it in so Gary Keown doesn't notice and criticise us again?
most people have probably fallen asleep watching the Brazil game

I thought we'd wait until 6pm, that's normally the time for news

Welcome back. Let's get back to playing a better brand of football.
Don't know his backroom staff, but hopefully he gets Jordan Milsom back as fitness coach.

Be interesting to see how he adapts from being there pals as coach to manager being ruthless and not a nice guy like Gio was.
I wish him all the best and hope he’s successful.

my thoughts as well. club should be moving to a rolling contract.

no doubt, there will be accusations of uninspiring, should have looked elsewhere, ex employees club etc

But having said that. now he is appointed, i am totally behind him and so should everyone.
If he hits the ground running and a top half prem team comes calling it means £££. If it’s a rolling contract he can leave for next to nothing.

Let’s get work Beale there is loads to do

Hard work respect give your all in everything you do

As with every Rangers manager, he has my full support. However, replacing Gio with Beale will be akin to shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic unless there is a fundamental uptick in performance from certain people within the club

Really struggling to get excited, but wish him all the best. Hope he proves me wrong and rams my doubts right down my throat. He needs to be tough with the current imposters in our squad, and there must be no new contracts for any of the players out of contract in the summer. It's time for a major refresh. Issue with that is Ross Wilson will be signing the players.

Welcome back Mick!

One of the most endearing qualities of the Gerrard side he was so involved in was the sheer lack of respect we have some big sides in Europe and most important, them.

We’ve regressed recently into being feared in those games again.

Give the man what he needs to rebuild that mentality.

Sure is.
But not one he’ll be afforded the luxury of 3 and a half years to implement.

Obviously new managers will want a degree of security when they come to a club. But it’s probably a year longer than I would have liked.

Realistically we’re looking to stabilise things and win a cup or two this season…then next season the expectation will be, huge rebuild or not, winning the title.

So essentially, this will either prove the master stroke we hope or, it will have ended in tears, long before the duration of that contract
I'm confident he will get us better organised, fitter and harder to play against. He needs backed by the board and us fans.

I'm optimistic mate

Great news, I’m confident he will be able to get more out our current group of players than Gio and his team.

Welcome back home Michael

Let’s get inty these bastards, theyre absolutely unbearable at the moment.

Welcome back Mr Beale, I wish you every success, ignore any outside noise, and you’ll be fine
And whatever you do, don’t come on this site if you value your sanity

Last edited:
Back