Training Video

I just posted on the other thread but i used to look forward to the training videos on rangers tv, players trying to get by each other one on one, short attacking games, i know not all managers want a lot getting out to the public eye but After gerrard left and Gio came in the training videos werent worth watching. Hopefully the players get a good boost with the change up and get back to playing with a bit of tempo.

Every time we get a new manager I tell myself to not get sucked in this time, to give it a bedding in period and not go overboard.

1 day later and that's gone to %^*& already. TREBLE IS STILL ONB-)
It’s just a shame we’re out of Europe completely!

In all seriousness I don’t want to get carried away but it is great to see a pattern of play with short sharp passing and forward runs, something that’s been sucked out the team for too long.

Onwards and upwards, I’ve got a feeling Michael will surprise a few doubters. Good opening results and the confidence will grow then give the filth a battering.

All very well Kent doing that in training but he is generally incapable of it in actual games. End product is abysmal.

Won’t get us any additional points in league, but a definite plus to Beale returning is the content in training videos.

Much more access and much longer videos. Beale’s not daft. Can sell the stuff he’s doing without giving away any tactical work.

Good to see them working hard and showing levels of intensity again.

This might help them get back to making it half way through a season before their arses collapse instead of it happening only three months in.

Back