Will Beale go after any villa or QPR players ?

Here we go, Balogun's coming back for 5 months.
You may laugh but atm he's fit and is better than playing Sands out of position. I think we saw the best of Sands when he moved into midfield. If it were a short stop to help us get through a tough period with injuries andnitsa a player Beale trusts and Balogun knows our players then I'd be all for it.

Chair would cost too much.

Willock is a cracking player but struggled since tail end of last season with injuries. I think they’ve an option of a further year and plenty clubs will be interested.

Laird at RB is on loan from Manchester United. I think his deal at Old Trafford is up in the summer.

Kenneth Paal at LB is a talented player. Cost a bit though.

Lyndon Dykes is pish. It’s no surprise Michael Beale was wanting another striker.
He’s a dead cert then :))

Down south the prices for half decent are very bloated unless you’re capturing a young player with potential out of contract like an Aribo or a Bassey.

Then any player who is actually playing well in the English championship generally have a relegation fodder premier league team happy to chuck £6-7m at them.
They don’t have to be up and coming, you just need to be smart in the market. Tom Lawrence for example has been one of the best players in the championship for years

Completely wrong market for us to be looking in and I really hope we move away from
I think it's a market we're going to, to use a phrase that Mick Beale used recently - 'run towards'.

Beale knows that market and I'm sure it'll be his first port of call when scouting for new players. That doesn't mean we won't go abroad for signings, but I definitely think that in the summer transfer window, we will bring in at least a couple from down south. Both in terms of inexperienced (ie Bassey) and more senior players.

Here's my prediction for our main (highest transfer fee) signing in the summer transfer window: Sergio Canos from Brentford.

I think it's a market we're going to, to use a phrase that Mick Beale used recently - 'run towards'.

Beale knows that market and I'm sure it'll be his first port of call when scouting for new players. That doesn't mean we won't go abroad for signings, but I definitely think that in the summer transfer window, we will bring in at least a couple from down south. Both in terms of inexperienced (ie Bassey) and more senior players.

Here's my prediction for our main (highest transfer fee) signing in the summer transfer window: Sergio Canos from Brentford.
It's also a market that's been kind to us at times.

They don’t have to be up and coming, you just need to be smart in the market. Tom Lawrence for example has been one of the best players in the championship for years
Not a player that fits the ‘player trading model’ we are continually told we are operating in however

Completely wrong market for us to be looking in and I really hope we move away from

Down south the prices for half decent are very bloated unless you’re capturing a young player with potential out of contract like an Aribo or a Bassey.

Then any player who is actually playing well in the English championship generally have a relegation fodder premier league team happy to chuck £6-7m at them.

So not the completely wrong market at all then? The wrong market in some circumstances and the right market in others?

Exact same thing was asked about Gerrard and Villa.

He spent £90m on nine players, during his 11-month spell there.

Despite acres of internet tittle-tattle suggesting that he might chase up Kent, Morelos, Bassey, Patterson, Aribo, Goldson, Roofe, Tavernier, Kamara, et al ... NONE of those signings came from his old club.

Chris Willock - QPR- LW/RW

Ilias Chair would be a coup. AM - QPR
Willock ranked in the top 10 English League players earlier this year. Mentioned him along with Swift and Dickie in an old transfer thread, albeit I think Swift has already moved on.

Willock it’ll be imo
On a free

Chair is contracted until 2025 & worth €10M on transfer market. Never going to happen, plus he's about 5"2-5"3....he'd get booted about off the hammer throwers

Dykes put an insta post up referencing a snake earlier today and people are taking it as aimed at Beale.
If Dykes wants to reference a snake he should look in the mirror given supposed previous affair with Jim Thomson's missus (I believe now married to Dykes I believe) after he was taken in by them at QoS - I read all of this via a Sun newspaper post btw on some website btw - so not 100% true of its validity.

Laughing at folk thinking we'd pay £7m for Chair. Must have missed our summer transfer window and latest accounts

- Willock though would be a great bargain signing on a pre-contract
- Balogun only has a 1 year deal at QPR so I wouldn't be averse to him coming back in summer
- I'd look at Jed Steer of Villa possibly on loan. Decent keeper.

He was raving about Gyokeres at Cov City when they played them. He is a cracking striker who is only going to get better but would cost too much I reckon.

I reckon his teammate Hamer at Cov is more likely - linked under Gerrard I’m sure

Although I’d like both as they look the part

Dykes is terrible in the air
He’s even worse at picking national teams, imagine allowing a World Cup last 16 opportunity to go past you and to a Scottish lad picking Australia because he wasn’t good enough for Scotland ie Jason Cummings!! Instead of being a native Australian but choosing serial failures Scotland to represent through Scottish parents who chose to leave this backwater hell hole forever!!!!

1st question should maybe be will he be given any money to bring players in

Chair would cost too much.

Willock is a cracking player but struggled since tail end of last season with injuries. I think they’ve an option of a further year and plenty clubs will be interested.

Laird at RB is on loan from Manchester United. I think his deal at Old Trafford is up in the summer.

Kenneth Paal at LB is a talented player. Cost a bit though.

Lyndon Dykes is pish. It’s no surprise Michael Beale was wanting another striker.

An arm and a leg potentially.

Did you click the post or just see the clickbait sun headline?

The central cee song he had over his photo mentioned snakes. I think to say that was aimed at Beale is a stretch. Central Cee is who the kids are all listening to today :))

If we took lyrics to songs literally then we’d probably have a few players in jail :)
Why delete the post then?

Back