World Cup 2022 Costa Rica v Germany, Japan v Spain, Canada v Morocco, Croatia v Belgium - Thursday 1st

Fi69TKlWIBAYH1H

I miss the EPL/SPFL quick VAR checks & pictures or offside immediately. This tournament has been farcial for delays on getting pictures

I hear them banging on about this curvature of the ball thing, but I think that’s daft. If the bit touching the ground is over the line, that should be it.

If thems the rules, fair enough, but it’s daft, IMO.

Souness is raging about it :D

So if the ball is in the air it's still in play?

The angle across the line shows there's a baw hair of the ball still on the line. Correct decision from what I've seen.

It's impossible to tell whether it's over the line from any of those angles. Maybe that's the best angle they have so went with the onfield decision.

It's impossible to tell whether it's over the line from any of those angles. Maybe that's the best angle they have so went with the onfield decision.
One does look conclusively in to me but the other angle looks out and you have nothing to tell you both are taken at the exact same moment in time

Ok let me get this right - theres some controversy and possible cheating by a wee Japanese fella and the bloke the filth signed who looks like the Colonel out of Tenko - well who'd have thought that would have happened - whenever there's something dodgy going on in football there's always some link to Scotland's shame isn't there no matter how ten(ko)uous

The ball is over but the overhang of the ball is still on the line so that means its in mate.
That picture doesn't prove it as far as I can see. In fact it looks more out, than ours against frankfurt.

I see what you mean though. Let's just say it's highly controversial.

I hear them banging on about this curvature of the ball thing, but I think that’s daft. If the bit touching the ground is over the line, that should be it.

If thems the rules, fair enough, but it’s daft, IMO.

Souness is raging about it :D
I thought every adult knew it was all the ball over all the line and not just the part that touches it, always has been.

Haha forgot about that.

They can stfu and go home now :))
Really? One of the few protest moments. Everybody else, mainstream, going with the flaw, kissing FIFA ass. Congrats! I am German, I am no big national team supporter but some comments here piss me off...if you pretend it is all about the fitba, fine by me, but please start thinking before communicating..m

That picture doesn't prove it as far as I can see. In fact it looks more out, than ours against frankfurt.

I see what you mean though. Let's just say it's highly controversial.
Aye. Pics on twitter with the lines drawn show its in though mate. Devastating as it means that kents would probably be given

The on field decision was goal as ball didn't go out. VAR can only review that if there is evidence the decision was wrong; they're not looking for evidence the decision was correct.
Where is that from? The linesman had flagged it. The japanese player didnt celebrate and pointed to the linesman when the players were running over to him.

Back