World Cup 2022 Costa Rica v Germany, Japan v Spain, Canada v Morocco, Croatia v Belgium - Thursday 1st

Spain showing how hard it is to break down a well drilled defense. Wonder what the FF coaches think of that ?
Quick, get Gio back in because it’s been proven in a game between Spain and Japan in the World Cup that well drilled defences are hard to break down.

All is forgiven.

We need to sign some Japanese players man they're fucking rapid.
A couple of their best up and coming young players would enhance our squad (those a step up from the Timmy ones!). Their energy, skill and running power are what we miss currently.

Spain killed two birds with one stone there
Morocco in last 16 is a bonus but getting on the other side of the draw to Brazil was the first objective
Nothing about this WC that isn’t bent

something not right here re Japan's winner? Someone made a decision to allow the goal so show us the angle used to make that decision as dunno if there are many people convinced that ball was in.
Mmmm.

To be fair to ITV - VAR has not been at the standard required in this WC. Not sure what has happened but it seems like the only thing spoiling the tournament.

something not right here re Japan's winner? Someone made a decision to allow the goal so show us the angle used to make that decision as dunno if there are many people convinced that ball was in.
Mmmm.
There'll be a computer graphic of a loose bit of material on the ball touching :D

Fair play to the Japanese, although the winning goal shouldn’t have stood.

Watching Spain I can’t see them winning this.

They don’t have enough variation or match winners.

It was eerily similar to watching us. Pass, pass, pass, but no end product.
What was wrong with the goal?

waiting-hurry.gif

Show us the replay that has the ball in :))

Picture in the BBC website ball appears over line apart from a fraction of it overhanging the line.

That Japan goal has brought back the trauma of the Europa final. Maybe Kent’s goal would have stood after all.

This is why if Kent scores that late chance in UL cup final it stands
VAR check and Roofe crosses ball before it’s out

Sorry for reminding folk, took me weeks to get that out of my head

Last edited:
Back