Club announce all resolutions at the AGM were passed

Strange no detail and I’m shocked res 8 passed if king/1872 really did vote . Means pretty much everyone else must have went for it

At least 55% of the shares are held by those currently on the board, or those ‘friendly’ with the current board so it was never really in doubt.

Only one that could have been questionable would be the special resolution that needed 75% to pass.

Hopefully the funding can be raised for the capacity increase. Wonder what that will cost?

At least 55% of the shares are held by those currently on the board, or those ‘friendly’ with the current board so it was never really in doubt.

Only one that could have been questionable would be the special resolution that needed 75% to pass.

Hopefully the funding can be raised for the capacity increase. Wonder what that will cost?

I think R8 needed 75% of better to pass.

That's a real blow to DK and Club 1872 (is there any difference between the two parties these days)?

All-in-all the Board will have walked away from today clicking their heels.

It shouldn't really come as a surprise though when you consider they were looking for 20,000 legacy members to buy DKs shares and the counter on their own website numbers it at 946 currently. Says it all really.

It was absolutely in doubt. Dave King and Chris Graham’s Club 1872 threatened to derail The Club and it was a serious threat. Thankfully, they failed.

It's entirely possible that the position of Douglas Park was subject of so much focus that Resolution 8 never really drew that much attention. Perhaps a bit of an OG by King/Club1872 (played the man instead of the ball - DK is not infallible).

Best news I have heard this season, C1872 needs to figure out a strategy to work with the club and to end the phoney war.
Totally agree, I’d rather they step away from trying to buy Kings shares and look to move forward. At this moment in time their currently in a shit sandwich as their not working with the board and their not going to get the number of members that they want.

It's entirely possible that the position of Douglas Park was subject of so much focus that Resolution 8 never really drew that much attention. Perhaps a bit of an OG by King/Club1872 (played the man instead of the ball - DK is not infallible).
as we are seeing with the ashley, elite stuff etc

It was absolutely in doubt. Dave King and Chris Graham’s Club 1872 threatened to derail The Club and it was a serious threat. Thankfully, they failed.

How were they in doubt? Resolutions pass with a simple majority. King and C1872 have just under 20% of the voting rights, board friendly shareholders account for at least 55%, so the only resolution in doubt was the special resolution as I have already said.

Anyone purposely voting against a mechanism which allows the club to easily introduce a cash flow from those already ploughing in millions of their own money are either self serving snakes or have no interest in the benefits of the club.
Was it not that only this board would approve investment & under their control..

Strange no detail and I’m shocked res 8 passed if king/1872 really did vote . Means pretty much everyone else must have went for it
Which kind of further illustrates how out of step King / C1872 are with the support, or certainly the shareholder support, which in the case of C1872 in particular is a concern, given their reason for being.

Back