World Cup 2022 World Cup Betting Thread

What kind of "super" boost(s) we expecting just before KO? Heading out for the game so will need to keep an eye on the thread :D

2-0 Messi both goals pays back £835 off a tenner.

Btts draw
Ottamendi and Acuna booked
France card
Mbappe and Alverez shot on target
95/1

I also had a tenner on Messi top scorer Argentina to win it at 16/1 pre tournament, crap odds really it was 22/1 the week before I done it too.

Might do something else closer to kick off.

2-0 Messi both goals pays back £835 off a tenner.

Btts draw
Ottamendi and Acuna booked
France card
Mbappe and Alverez shot on target
95/1

I also had a tenner on Messi top scorer Argentina to win it at 16/1 pre tournament, crap odds really it was 22/1 the week before I done it too.

Might do something else closer to kick off.
Argentina Messi was 40/1 when I bet Brazil/Neymar

SkyBet Evens the same Messi / Mbappe both to have 1 SOT.

You can get Evens on Messi or Mappe to score with SkyBet

I quite like Paddy Power 4/1 for them to have a combination of 4 or more SOT.

Team to kick off

Argentina 13/8 France 1/2

Why would France be odds on to kick off? :oops:

Didn’t even know you could be on that:))

Team to kick off

Argentina 13/8 France 1/2

Why would France be odds on to kick off? :oops:

Didn’t even know you could be on that:))
lol, you know I put something up about this in the groups - noticed certain sides were favs to kick off.

Did mean to look in to it as it's happened throughout the competition. Uusally it's just each side 5/6 or 10/11.

SkyBet Evens the same Messi / Mbappe both to have 1 SOT.

You can get Evens on Messi or Mappe to score with SkyBet

I quite like Paddy Power 4/1 for them to have a combination of 4 or more SOT.
Cashed the sky one out for the 365 one (6/4) and put more money on it.

Sky was limiting me to £10 max... I know that you can do it every 24 hours but there have been daft rumours that the French had injuries/illness and I prefer to wait on lineups.

Last bets

France & Argentina 4+ corners each
France & Argentina 2+ cards each
France & Argentina 1+ goal each

11/1

Messi & Mbappe both to score, 3+ corners each team & 10+ booking points each team in 90mins @ 18/1

Top Scorer it's split on how many end on same number of goals, so if 2 end on same goals and you have £10 at 20/1 you get £5 at 20/1. Half your stake. 3 end up on same number it's a third of your stake etc....

Golden Boot it's on assists etc... can only be one winner.
Perfect boys , thank you.
Wee Messi pen and a one nil keeps it simple then lol !

I dint fancy a bet but.for some reason my burd went can you put a bet on France for me. I said I would do her a build a bet this is what she went with.

BuildABet @ 47/1

Argentina v France

France
Full Time Result
Yes
Both Teams To Score
Raphael Varane
Player To Be Carded
Kylian Mbappe
To Score or Assist

Got one bet up with Messi's first half SOT, but need him to have another and an assist , also need an Mbappe SOT and few more corners for another couple of bets but neither look too promising so far.

Lost more down the back of the couch...
I did think about backing Messi for it, as 6/4 it looked a value bet - surely if they win the public will vote him in for it by a mile? Was a bit stuck with having France in a sweep mind! Basically I took the wrong option and stuck with France.

Back