MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm getting old now but I still live in hope that we can get through one game (just one) without some monumental series of clusterfucks costing us a goal.
So sloppy and careless it just beggars belief for professional footballers.
Sands prefers an injury free Xmas to putting in a tackle for the Club who pays his wages. Fucking disgrace.
Hope Beale works the miracle at half time again.

McGregor must have thrown in about 20 since the start of last season. I’ve never seen a player retain a place in any football team after such prolifically awful performances.

He’s now an absolutely terrible, terrible goalkeeper.

McLaughlin is pretty poor but he’s miles better than McGregor.

We were starting to dominate again and then we collapse. Why doesn't Sands make the tackle with his left foot? And then another McGregor clanger.

A decision to make on Tillman, he's been way off it. Like Thursday he could be off at HT but you know he's capable of being the difference.

Time to stop shiting the bed at places like Pittodrie.

When did the rule change that it is no longer a yellow when you prevent a quick free kick being taken?
Twice, first he picked up the ball in front of Jack then prevented Jack taking the kick. But Willie Collum gave him a severe talking to, that'll teach him.

Wheres the desire and hunger to get this game won, I cut them some slack last week but 2nd game in no way we are woeful, why can't we ever add to our lead, mcgregor quickly tainting his status yet again. We are so poor, beale has to get this team playing and fast.

Needing another half time pep talk here because we have been rotten
I wouldnt say we have been rotten, played some really good football at times.
Our 3 issues are we try to walk the ball into the net, we can't defend under pressure and I was a grandpa younger than Mcgregor is.
All 3 should be easily fixable.

Who even posts in the match thread about the match when we're playing?

Eh?
I agree, it’s weird, just concentrate on the game instead of reading and positing
As sad and bizarre as it seems, I think we’ve been suckered somewhat by this bitter atmosphere, the players don’t look fully confident on the ball and we are making some seriously sloppy mistakes.

Jack needs to be hooked, and Tav, Morelos and Tillman to a degree need their arses kicked.

For me, Lowry needs his chance here tonight. Replace Tillman with him and give him and Kent free reign to attack, and get Lundstram on to shepherd the defence.

We need a serious boot up the arse, big time and we also need to start treating this dross like shite on our shoes.
the atmosphere? What a lot of pish.

Other points are spot on

Can we just get it out our heads now that James Sands is good enough?

Doesn’t matter what the position is, he’s honestly an Aberdeen level player. A jobber.

Sooner Ben Davies is fit the better.
He is fit.

He will play on Friday but can't play 2 games a week.

I don’t think Sands is the answer but he’s not been bad in that half. Made a mistake for the goal but there were 3 at fault for that goal (Sakala, Sands and McGregor) and I’d have Sands at the bottom of the list in terms of who was most at fault.

Sakala failing (again) to control a simple pass put him in trouble and then McGregor is nothing short of scandalous with the FK.

That’s terrible goalkeeping for me, he’s been beaten by the pace on the ball, but he’s no1 at rangers, he needs to be gobbling up those types of shots.

We are lacking energy here. We look dangerous when sakala, Tillman, and Kent are all flying, but as we have all seen those players drift in and out of the game, and when they drift out we are so badly out fought

We've dominated possession and could have scored more, but the usual issues are still there. We seem to concede all the time with the first shot on target we face. We still lack quality right across the team and although we should win, Tav aside you're left wondering where the next goal comes from.
We took it too easy
Became too comfortable
That is what this group of players tend to do.
Aberdeen were rotten and should never have been let back into the game

McGregor looks like he is far to close to that post then gets beaten at it. We can’t go j in to the second half of the season without a new keeper.
Exactly my thoughts.

"What the f uck are you doing away over there, McGregor" I mumbled and then he goes and loses it away over there.

It was a pathetic sight, watching an old man making an old man dive.

All this talk of going undefeated until the end of the season. We are miles away from a team who don't drop points.

We should probably be losing this half

Mcgregors distribution is of amateur standard tonight - not often under much pressure either. I think every could see we were going to concede but that was ridiculous

Back