• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
1E73KAv.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Hopefully get at least one centre back for this.
I’d go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Sands
King
Devine

Jack
Lundstram
Tillman

Kent
Morelos
Sakala

A nervy 2-1 win to the teddy’s.

How we start this game immediately could set us up well; take the game to the opposition, rather than sitting back much.

Of course, Aberdeen will raise their game against us. We need to accept that our makeshift defence isn't great and will likely lose a goal or two, so we need to take a pragmatic approach. We absolutely need to be clinical in front of goal and control the game in midfield.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Get up and running right from the kick off and we can win this game with some style.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Would be nice to go into these games with a fit squad. What should be a comfortable win will become a struggle with aberdeen getting plenty help from collum and co. Strangely mulvaney is an assistant VAR ref so expect funny things if he's called upon. No matter what if we can't beat this shite what chance do we have. I'll go for a 2-1 fighting win. Only worry is collums cheating. It'll happen VAR or not. Two yellows instead of straight red. No VAR to change these decisions.

We all know what we're up against tomorrow, let's hope the players and coaches are aware too.

No slow starts, no sitting off, no fucking about. Press their shitty back-line, move the ball forward quickly and embarrass their paedo apologist manager with four or five goals.

McGregor
Tav Sands King Devine
Lundstram Kamara
Sakala Tillman Kent
Morelos

Stat kicking about I think from Ewing Grahame.

Since 2016 we’ve played the sheep 26 times, won 14, drawn 7 and lost 5.

In same period. Sheep have played the bheast 29 times, the bheast has won 25, drawn 3 and lost 1.

The game the bheast lost was at the glitter dome and enabled the sheep to take second in the league from us.

Yet we have comments on here saying that the sheep try equally as much against the bheast as they do us!!!!!

The league is gone for me, so I don't want us rushing anyone back and extending their injuries. Full focus should be on winning on Jan 2nd to end that air of invincibility they've developed, and then hopefully being near full strength and with an addition or two for winning the LC (and later SC).

A good performance and a score draw wouldn't be the end of the world tonight. Obviously it would literally be the end of the world for a lot in here.

The league is gone for me, so I don't want us rushing anyone back and extending their injuries. Full focus should be on winning on Jan 2nd to end that air of invincibility they've developed, and then hopefully being near full strength and with an addition or two for winning the LC (and later SC).

A good performance and a score draw wouldn't be the end of the world tonight. Obviously it would literally be the end of the world for a lot in here.

Get it in early. I don't know in what way a score draw or any draw for that matter would be seen as a good result. It would just continue our piss poor away form under this group of players and confirm that the majority don't have it in them.

Away form not so great, so far. Let’s see how Beale sets us up. One thing is for sure - we need to keep a zero tonight against them. We must take the lead and hold it. A lot depends on our choice of CB’s. A crucial game we must win and lay down a marker for a fight. Win this and we might just pull it off against the ’other team’ on January 2nd.

Heads all over the place regarding a score prediction here.

After the sheep's atrocious showing against the bheasts we all know they'll treat this as a major cup final tonight.

I don't trust us yet to go up there away from home and smash them. Let's see what Beale does different.

2-4.

Having watched the sheep at the weekend we really have no excuses not to go out and give them a doing. They'll certainly thunder into a lot more tackles and will definitely not let our midfielders carry the ball 15-20 yards without a tackle going in, but our players should be prepared for it. Shouldn't they?

It will be different sheep teams attitude this game. Couple of early goals for us will knock the stuffing out of them, then just play keep ball and have them running about all night.

As per my post on H&H thread:

Aberdeen will have to open up and might even get too hyped up (a sheep red card wouldn't surprise me). Play the way we can and I would expect a decent win. It's not a given though, we've just got to go out and grab it.

Would love to see them get an absolute doing tonight, a goal early on and their game plan completely changes, fancy Kent to run amok tonight.. 3-0 the Teddies.

Back