MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We got the victory we all wanted, we still give the ball away far too easily with unforced errors and poor decision making, we need new faces in that team pronto.

that was a brutal watch ,start to finish.
Kent easily MOTM for me ,sakala put in a good shift and wright too when he came on inc setting up roofe.
both full backs :oops:,and greegs .deary me .
far from pretty

I voted Fashion Jr as MOTM because he caused mayhem all day and never gave them a minutes peace. His replacement with Wright slowed us down a lot and of course Wright losing the ball or giving it away didn't help. If we're going to replace Fashion late in the game then we need something better than Scott Wright!
Fücking hell mate, are you going to give Wright a bit of credit for setting up the winner, no?

He was fantastic when he came on.

Sure I remember reading about a Liverpool player that played most of an FA Cup Final with a broken collar bone in Shankly's time. May have been due to the substitution rules in those days as can't think why you would do that if he could be replaced.
Think you may be thinking of Mick Jones of Leeds in 1972
I thought it was collar bone as well but apparently it was a dislocated elbow
And he insisted on going up the steps to collect his medal
Players were just a lot tougher in those days

We got the result but it’s massively evident this team is needing overhauling the style of play is not much better than under Gio , same old movie , slow lethargic, midfield anonymously offering nothing and upfront struggling. This is a massive window.

League cup semi hoodoo broken, no fear Rangers we can win this. The Mhanky Mhob are not as good as their "reputation".

Those who said it isn't any better than gio, need to think more. That's four matches we've come back from the first goal.
Now Wilson needs to get his fucking finger out.
Agree mate, MB has optimized this team, got players like Kent sorted but he will struggle to do anything else, needs signings to move forward. I don’t think he’s the type to sit back and wait for Wilson either. Kent needs to be his first signing as well.

Think you may be thinking of Mick Jones of Leeds in 1972
I thought it was collar bone as well but apparently it was a dislocated elbow
And he insisted on going up the steps to collect his medal
Players were just a lot tougher in those days
I added the weblink to Gerry Byrne of Liverpool. If you read this web page it gives details. Not saying others such as Mick Jones didn't do it as well. Difference in those days I think was that there were no substitutions so even if you could contribute 10% it was worth staying on the park to help your team. So not criticising Roofe for going off.

So pleased, final against Green part of the town. For me, before the game, obvious a tough game, I had extra time into my calculation. Plus: never ever whip Wright again. Coming in and helped massively to change the game towards the winnig sidee.

Back