Stevie Ger Has Arrived

I have it on good authority that Stevie G is staying in a holiday park to save on the pennies and he has found a suspicious bag of white powder hidden in the brochure and is currently complaining to the management of said establishment with a view to citing this as a reason to not come to Scotland

Lol - a plane!
243qf54.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm in the aircraft industry.

Although its busy period with a high volume of aircraft at various stages of arrival/departure around the time this was supposed to happen at GLA.
It wouldn't be enough to stop a private charter being able to schedule a full stop.
Unless the AC itself is stored at PIK, which is perfectly plausible. It's also a fairly well used ploy to avoid press.

I'll have a look and see if I can see a log for it.

When you say “aircraft industry”, are you an air hostess?

:p

I have it on good authority that Stevie G is staying in a holiday park to save on the pennies and he has found a suspicious bag of white powder hidden in the brochure and is currently complaining to the management of said establishment with a view to citing this as a reason to not come to Scotland
He isn`t he is at the Marine Hotel in Troon, he got a Groupon Deal. And he has 7.30Am Tee off at Royal Troon before heading up the 77 to Glesga.

Stevie G swaggering into the Ferry Inn whilst proclaiming “I’m a Rangers man and I’m proud to be a Rangers man”

We must be getting investment. We've upgraded from a train to a private jet. Final boarding call for passengers Weare and Thepeople, flying Steven Gerrard airlines to Fiftyfive.

Not wanting to put the breaks on the train/plane/transformers hybrid but the man himself said that talks would continue today.

No surprise that he is here. The question is whether he’s here to talk or to sign.

Did he have a pen in his lapel????? Tell us!!!!!
Talks will resume on Thursday.

Back