Priority Groups Final

Is having bought a semi final ticket a requirement for this? Surely it should be STH -> MyGers CCCS -> Semi ticket purchased as group 1. Bit shady if someone didn't bother with the semi and gets one for the final ahead of someone who went? Even if they have higher points?

Is having bought a semi final ticket a requirement for this? Surely it should be STH -> MyGers CCCS -> Semi ticket purchased as group 1. Bit shady if someone didn't bother with the semi and gets one for the final ahead of someone who went? Even if they have higher points?

Never been a requirement before mate.

They would have a greater previous purchase history in the past 5 years though.

Never been a requirement before mate.
Interesting, I just assumed it would be. If you were on the CCCS before and you didn't pay for the semi ticket you were kicked off the scheme. Really poor for those who won't have enough points but jumped at the semi compared to those that couldn't be arsed with it. I think they should have priority.

Doesn't bother me to be fair as I'll get a ticket no bother, but it effects at least 2 of my mates.

Interesting, I just assumed it would be. If you were on the CCCS before and you didn't pay for the semi ticket you were kicked off the scheme. Really poor for those who won't have enough points but jumped at the semi compared to those that couldn't be arsed with it. I think they should have priority.

Doesn't bother me to be fair as I'll get a ticket no bother, but it effects at least 2 of my mates.
In reality how many that are going to be high enough for the final didn’t buyvthe semi ?? Can see it being a tiny amount .

Think if they done it based on attendance to other cup games they would look at the smaller games aswell people are missing like Falkirk, QOTS and those kind of games. Don't think people missing the semi would be the biggest issue on that.

Think if they done it based on attendance to other cup games they would look at the smaller games aswell people are missing like Falkirk, QOTS and those kind of games. Don't think people missing the semi would be the biggest issue on that.
You need to be part of the CCCS to get access to semis and finals, if you missed the QOTS or Dundee games you would have been turfed out the scheme.

It's just surprising, as the CCCS (for Semis and Finals) never had any issues for people getting tickets in the past. You'd maybe miss one on an odd occasion, but very very rarely. But now since MyGers, people who are on that scheme and are STHs are going to miss out? A large increase in CCCS? Not by the attendances at QOTS and Dundee, I don't really understand it. A mate who is on 750+ points and one on 550+ points and they probably won't get tickets despite being at every round. Just got to hope the RSC pulls through for them!

Think I'm priority group 1, season ticket holder, cccs, mygers (only silver though. 1442 points iirc) i reckon i have a 40% chance of getting a ticket.

If I dont get a ticket i'm thinking of cancelling mygers. Not spitting the dummy as a lot more deserving folk than me but only have mygers and cccs for the chance to get semi-final and final tickets if we get there. I dont go to away games now. (Still bitter about 2012)
I’m all for caution until things are known for sure, however I can’t see any reason why you think you’ve only got a 40% chance of a ticket. Particularly based on the previous Hampden 50/50 splits during the My Gers era.

I’m on 1401 points. We’ll both comfortably get a ticket.

You need to be part of the CCCS to get access to semis and finals, if you missed the QOTS or Dundee games you would have been turfed out the scheme.

It's just surprising, as the CCCS (for Semis and Finals) never had any issues for people getting tickets in the past. You'd maybe miss one on an odd occasion, but very very rarely. But now since MyGers, people who are on that scheme and are STHs are going to miss out? A large increase in CCCS? Not by the attendances at QOTS and Dundee, I don't really understand it. A mate who is on 750+ points and one on 550+ points and they probably won't get tickets despite being at every round. Just got to hope the RSC pulls through for them!
I was the same was sorted for most and never heard anyone complain about missing out. Also know a few that buy the lower cup games because they have to for CCCS but then don't attend as they cant be bothered and know aslong as they buy and stay in the scheme they are sorted for semis and finals but would never miss them.

They would have to monitor not only buying these tickets but checking that people are actually attending to stop the problem you mentioned about attending every round but not getting a ticket. Suppose if they can track attendance for mygers points they could to see whos actually attending the lower attendance cup games.

My dad and I are on 1236 and 1273. Was worried until I read this thread. Better get one now haha.

Remember it done by group and then points within that group based on the allocation

I am Group 1 - STH+CCCS+MyGers and made the semi-final initial sale for that group by 50 points, for the final I am touch and go as there is less tickets

It is points based and those are accrued over a five year period,not just recent games.
Your two friends don’t have high enough points built up over the past five years so people with more points are ahead of them in the queue.

It is points based and those are accrued over a five year period,not just recent games.
Your two friends don’t have high enough points built up over the past five years so people with more points are ahead of them in the queue.
Yeah I understand that, but they have put in other levels before. For example, gold members who didn't apply for Livi away couldn't get a ticket to the Chamber of Secrets. I just expected having bought a semi final ticket to be a condition to get a final ticket on top of the points. As I said earlier it used to be a condition under the old CCCS.

Yeah I understand that, but they have put in other levels before. For example, gold members who didn't apply for Livi away couldn't get a ticket to the Chamber of Secrets. I just expected having bought a semi final ticket to be a condition to get a final ticket on top of the points. As I said earlier it used to be a condition under the old CCCS.
How many people on the home CCCS,MyGers and hold a season ticket don’t buy a ticket for a semifinal?
Very few I would imagine.

It was never a condition that you had to buy it you automatically charged if successful in the ballot so long you were in the CCCS and ticked the box

Totally different system in place now

It was never a condition that you had to buy it you automatically charged if successful in the ballot so long you were in the CCCS and ticked the box

Totally different system in place now
Right, but in order to get the ticket to the final you need to have purchased a semi final ticket. As if you hadn't you'd come out the CCCS. I just think it should be a requirement. There will be so so few people who didn't purchase theirs it probably wouldn't even move the points amount by 5 points. It's just a question I had.

Right, but in order to get the ticket to the final you need to have purchased a semi final ticket. As if you hadn't you'd come out the CCCS. I just think it should be a requirement. There will be so so few people who didn't purchase theirs it probably wouldn't even move the points amount by 5 points. It's just a question I had.
Under the new system there is no requirement to do so all you are given is chance to purchase one

Under the old system there could be those that missed on the semi-final but got one the final while those while those in the semi-final got one and missed out

You don’t get 5 points for purchase of a semi final ticket.
It is one point,with 0 points if the semi final is against Celtic.

You don’t get 5 points for purchase of a semi final ticket.
It is one point,with 0 points if the semi final is against Celtic.
Not what I said. I was saying the requirement number of points wouldn't drop by 5 as it would be so few people who are STH MyG CCCS and didn't pay for a semi final ticket.

What happens if you are over the threshold but have a child just under? You can’t exactly wait to see if the threshold drops if you want to guarantee a ticket.

What happens if you are over the threshold but have a child just under? You can’t exactly wait to see if the threshold drops if you want to guarantee a ticket.

Buy your ticket, if the threshold goes down and you then get one for your kid, they seat you both together

Happened to me for the SCF

Just done a back of the fag packet calculation

The cut off is around the 80% mark of silver so assuming

All gold are in group 1 3651
There are 15278 silver members, and 20% were either below the threshold or not in group 1 then only around 17000 tickets went to my Gers

Must have been another large top slice for corporate

Got 1 as people said, just have to wait on the site calming down a bit. Trying to add it to the basket and wouldn't let me

Not what I said. I was saying the requirement number of points wouldn't drop by 5 as it would be so few people who are STH MyG CCCS and didn't pay for a semi final ticket.
Again,it is purchase history over a five year period that counts,not buying or not buying one match.

Just done a back of the fag packet calculation

The cut off is around the 80% mark of silver so assuming

All gold are in group 1 3651
There are 15278 silver members, and 20% were either below the threshold or not in group 1 then only around 17000 tickets went to my Gers

Must have been another large top slice for corporate
oh oh.....you've started a war!

Just about to buy my tickets and still pissed off with the price. Especially when I have to buy an adults ticket cost to have my kid with me in any part of the ground not the north stand

Back