New Edmiston House to open Saturday

I’m liking it, it’s simple yet gives off a good vibe and space. Can see me & a few others using it during the week, which I suppose was the intention. Footfall shouldn’t be a problem. Stage doesn’t look like it would be able to take a lot of gear on it though for a gig, I.e PAs, amps, drum kit etc.

Hopefully once the whole building is open, museum ect, it’s a good earner for the club. The yearly salary of a top player would be nice.

Reactions: CAL
Looks like it has opened minus a lot of fixtures and fittings presumably this will be filled up in due course

Did someone not try to set a night up and it transpired they were an SNP, Independence supporting nationalist?

For what it’s worth, I can’t think of a decent singer on the rangers scene that only sings rangers songs

There's plenty of people who could turn their hand to it and if it was an option then gives some young guys or girls the opportunity.

Don't like drawing comparisons but they actively play songs by some of their bands over the tannoy that are questionable at best. Rangers wouldn't even let us play Paisley Road West over the tannoy incase the support sang the words to Number 1 platoon so I can only imagine what their excuses would be with this.

Cafe prices-

CC35649-E-5450-4-AAB-BD84-66341-F43-BB9-F.jpg

Fukin crayfish and no spam, abysmal!! B-D

Looked really good from what I seen
Nothing fancy but somewhere to cram bears in and make a few £££

Was really good tbh, was there for an hour or so, no longer than 2 mins to get served.

Not abysmal in the slightest.

Scan of your season ticket to get in, choice of 2 bars - both of which were moving quickly.

They stopped serving at 2.30ish.
You need to be a ST holder to get in?!

Back