Tillman

He’s been our best attacking threat certainly since the return.
He wins the ball so often when he’s no right to.
Unfortunately we’re not converting enough of the opportunities but I felt we were loads better today.

Impressive today,hope he keeps it up and it's not a case of impressing because if new signings. Done a lot more attacking of the ball.

Properly settled in and is consistently performing. A brilliant footballer with great touch & vision.

That fee is a bargain.

I had my doubts about the wisdom of spending £5m on him, but they’re diminishing rapidly with every game.

I sense that Beale loves him so is likely to be raging if we don’t make the deal permanent.

Well lazy today as he won back the ball multiple times. Still not sure why he got a yellow card!
Because Callum Davidson was screaming for it.
Let play go, then bizarrely stopped as soon as Davidson started waving for a card.

Halliday v Morton levels of allowing outside influences to referee a game.

He's one that's definitely going to keep getting better. He's still to learn how to use his body more imo, but all the guile and technique is already there in spades. Could and should go on to become a fantastic player for Rangers.

He's got a long way to go to suggest superstar in the making. Unlikely he will go to the very top with his lack of pace.
Has great feet but is still adjusting to our game.

There's a serious debate on whether to sign him or not.
Fucking lol

He's definitely benefiting from a regular place in the team.His fitness levels and ground coverage have improved a lot.Its great to see a player who can put out fine pass and get stuck in physically.Its a must that we sign him.Its so easy to forget that he's only 20.

The boy is getting better week on week,I was on the fence until recently but not now. We need to sign him in the summer

really talented player and shows real class, Beale seems to be getting the best out of him and nice to see his work rate improve, i hope we sign him long term he is quality

I’d wrap watching football if you don’t rate him
I didn't say I didn't rate him I said he wasn't a superstar in the making.
He has no genuine pace which is problematic in the modern game he has magic feet, can do exceptional things but often with no pay off, he gets sacked on the ball time after time after time.

At 20 coming to Scotland he can adjust and get better but there are no superstars in modern football without pace.

He has no genuine pace which is problematic in the modern game he has magic feet, can do exceptional things but often with no pay off, he gets sacked on the ball time after time after time.

At 20 coming to Scotland he can adjust and get better but there are no superstars in modern football without pace.
Aye cause De bruyne is fucking rapid. The fact you think he’s slow is also silly

What a load of shite.

Aye cause De bruyne is fucking rapid. The fact you think he’s slow is also silly

Silly? I think you might have owned it with this post.

These types of posts remind me of when Alfie was being heralded at £30M minimum, yes minimum.
Then goes through a tough spell and many of the same people say he is now dog shite.
Tillman will be no different.

Back