Lets All Laugh At Aberdeen - Goodwin Sacked

There's only one man who can save them now...
YByPKU9.jpg

Just watching it on Sportscene and two attacks in (on the highlights) and the sheep players are near enough static. They werent giving a fuk!

Absolutely incredible to think they were out on their own in 3rd place, most wins outside of us and Celtic and about to go 8 points behind us with 2 minutes to go on the 20th December.

Now they're 7th and miles behind Hearts in 3rd.

Cormack should be on his knees apologising to McInnes for virtually running him out of town.

Listen there should not be even a post on this forum about those sheep shagging bastards .They hate us so give them no time of day.Ah hope to see the day they get relagated from our league.Jim the Tim will be back at the Sweep under the carpet arena to watch his favourite team at there next home game.Get it right up him and the 2 teams we hate the most.%^*& him.

I am delighted by this but I will give Goodwin his due: he quickly stared down, intimidated and then threw out that mega cnut Scott Brown when he took over there. He has also been more respectful about us than most managers in Scotland (still delighted by today!)

Boring fact: I have been attending Rangers matches since 1993. The other week I attended my first ever match against Aberdeen. A large number of their fans at Hampden were utterly repulsive and sang subhuman songs. It would give me a huge amount of pleasure if they were relegated and went out of business.

It’s glorious to watch their pain…their chairman is an attention seeking p*ick with an enormous ego. I’ve got no sympathy for Goodwin either as he’s a terrible manager as well as being a bawdy mhank loving c*nt. Cormack and their board really had made their mind up last Monday after the Darvellous result and that pathetic statement from Cormack after that game was just a holding statement to give him more time to talk to potential candidates. Lennon must be on their radar as he ticks the box for being a Rangers hater……either him or another unwashed ex paedo player.

No matter how much you dislike the manager , the fact that team can’t put in a shift for 90 mins and show some professional pride is a disgrace , Cowards to a man , I pray they go down

My hatred for Aberdeen and their scum support has been well documented on here over the years.

It borders on my hatred of the bheasts, but to be honest, bheasts don't know any different, it's ingrained in their DNA from birth - they should be clubbed like seal pups.

The majority of Aberdeen 'fans' on the other hand go out of their way to be wankers, chips on their shoulders so big that I'm surprised McCain has never been a sponsor.

A club whose history was more or less built and destroyed over the course of a decade.

An irrelevance.

I wallow in their abject pain and misery.

I am delighted by this but I will give Goodwin his due: he quickly stared down, intimidated and then threw out that mega cnut Scott Brown when he took over there. He has also been more respectful about us than most managers in Scotland (still delighted by today!)
Goodwin obviously thought that this clown was a threat and/or a backstabber who couldn’t be trusted and got shot of him quickly. He also ran considine out in jig time. The big thing about doing things your way is that the changes you implement have to work or the buck stops with you.

No matter how much you dislike the manager , the fact that team can’t put in a shift for 90 mins and show some professional pride is a disgrace , Cowards to a man , I pray they go down
Wonderful to watch isn't it ?.
Them and their rancid fan-nies deserve everything they're currently going through, such is their hatred of everything Rangers FC.

We finished them as a force in Scotland at Ibrox in 91.

Their death throes were 92/93 as treble runners up.

This year has been fucking hilarious, what could be worse than beating Rangers with 2 minutes to go and still losing :))
Being 2-1 down to them in the first place

It will surely be Lennon or Brown but, irony overload, the most and only successful Managers theyve employed in the last 3 decades are the sort they would term 'Rangers Men' and utterly disliked.

That Club is mad as a bag of Spiders.

The’ve had 3 decent managers since Ferguson and chased all 3 out the door.

They’ve been a shitshow going right back to them deciding to bin Alex Smith as manager in the early 90s despite him making them the 2nd best side in the country and the only side who could give us a game. And all because they were desperate to give Wille Fkn Miller the job - who of course turned out to be an immediate disaster.

Since then it’s been one disaster after another, with the exception of a couple of purple patches under Calderwood and MacInnes who they chased out the club.

It will surely be Lennon or Brown but, irony overload, the most and only successful Managers theyve employed in the last 3 decades are the sort they would term 'Rangers Men' and utterly disliked.

That Club is mad as a bag of Spiders.

Brown is stinking up his stint at Fleetwood - being dragged into the relegation fight after a terrible run.

So ideal for the Dandies.

Back