Cantwell

Agree also showed a wee bit of strength as well which was good to see as he'll need it playing his way in Scotland.

Apart from his play, I mentioned this on the match thread, he had been on 5 minutes and fouled 3 times and got them a yellow as well. This will be a bit of an asset at times as well.

Also hearts were breaking down our left and belted over to cover to the man.

Thats 2 games, I want to see him start on Saturday and get 70/80 minutes.

Very tidy, super confident boy.
I think he’s going to be a top player for us, my only worry is he’ll be a target for the hammer thrower’s.

Movement and vision looks good, happy with his cameo tonight, could’ve got a goal of Colak had put him in at the back post.

Would love to see a midfield of Raskin Cantwell Tillman in some home games. Think Beale see’s him as playing further forward though.

Had a chuckle at snodgrass hauling him down after he got by him just after he came on, they would have played together at norwich when Snodgrass was at his best i think. Didnt have the legs to be dealing with cantwell then.
I dont mind Snodgrass btw was a really good player in his day.

Will only get better as well. Fits into Beale’s style. Here’s hoping he can get off the mark with his first goal Saturday

This boy is going to be a good signing.15 mins on a park and not one pass given away and his movement is quality.

Would love to see a midfield of Raskin Cantwell Tillman in some home games. Think Beale see’s him as playing further forward though.
With Kent, Alfie and Fashion up front what's not to like with that. We'd have goals pinging in from all quarters

His touch and movement is fantastic.

An unbelievable piece of business from us.
Was sceptical, thought he might be a bit soft and lazy. But he is ultra comfortable on the ball. Great first touch. Looks an absolute steal.

Back