Celtic park DJ played lucky man last night as a dig at Beale

If i was one of them, ( firstly id hate my parents) i would probably have missed their match last night rolling about laughing for 2 hours at the "dj`s" rapier wit.

Not.

Lucky? Didn't they have another goal last night that was a clearance hitting one of their players and going in?

It's amazing how one wee comment has them rattled

The Celtic Park DJ has joined Ange Postecoglou in having a thinly-veiled dig at Michael Beale over his 'lucky' claims.

The Rangers manager caused quite a stir by suggesting his Hoops rival was fortunate to have large amounts of cash available to spend on players, for example spending a total of around ÂŁ12milllion on Jota and Cameron Carter-Vickers. Postecoglou clearly didn't want to let that one pass and has had several bites back over it when the opportunity has presented itself.

The latest nod to the comments was in the wake of last night's 3-0 win over Livingston when he was asked if Daizen Maeda was 'lucky' to score the second goal. And it was at half time of the same match when the stadium announcer managed to get his own bit of trolling in.

Part of his playlist at the break was The Verve's hit 'Lucky Man' which no doubt would've tickled supporters in the stadium

The Celtic Park DJ has joined Ange Postecoglou in having a thinly-veiled dig at Michael Beale over his 'lucky' claims.

The Rangers manager caused quite a stir by suggesting his Hoops rival was fortunate to have large amounts of cash available to spend on players, for example spending a total of around ÂŁ12milllion on Jota and Cameron Carter-Vickers. Postecoglou clearly didn't want to let that one pass and has had several bites back over it when the opportunity has presented itself.

The latest nod to the comments was in the wake of last night's 3-0 win over Livingston when he was asked if Daizen Maeda was 'lucky' to score the second goal. And it was at half time of the same match when the stadium announcer managed to get his own bit of trolling in.

Part of his playlist at the break was The Verve's hit 'Lucky Man' which no doubt would've tickled supporters in the stadium
"Part of his playlist at the break was The Verve's hit 'Lucky Man' which no doubt would've tickled supporters in the stadium"

It's not usually songs that tickle folk at Parkhead!

Reactions: VGM

There weren't many supporters in their stadium last night

The difference is Beale despises them, Gio was always far too respectful imo with Postecoglu and just them in general.

Treat them like the scum they are.

A throwaway line from Beale and several weeks later they are still going on about it? They are such a parochial club it's unreal.

The very definition of rattled.

We just need to find a way to get some real pressure on them.

As patter goes, it's absolutely woeful, having to get your pals in the media to explain the joke. Deary me.

Beale went fishing and landed the whale. The surrounding sprats are all now joining in.

Side splitting funny but given their usual play list and who it is in favor of this is to be welcomed surely
Less rebel songs and more of this hilarity is surely the way forward

I'm actually amazed at how much this has triggered that entire club. He is obviously hugely insecure. I look forward to Beale putting him back in his humongous box at Hampden.
Not only can I see us winning the final but I can see us pumping them, bring it on

Daily Mail reporter John McGarry saying today that Beale had accused the Fat Ange of being "lucky"
I didn't think that Beale's comment was ever meant to be seen as an accusation of anything. Just a statement of fact that Celtic do have more money than any other club.
Using the term "accused" McGarry is deliberately being controversial and trying to stir trouble out of a situation that was perfectly straight forward and bore no malice to anyone.

OffensiveSeparateIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

Latest posts

Back