Celtic park DJ played lucky man last night as a dig at Beale

It's amazing how one wee comment has them rattled

The Celtic Park DJ has joined Ange Postecoglou in having a thinly-veiled dig at Michael Beale over his 'lucky' claims.

The Rangers manager caused quite a stir by suggesting his Hoops rival was fortunate to have large amounts of cash available to spend on players, for example spending a total of around £12milllion on Jota and Cameron Carter-Vickers. Postecoglou clearly didn't want to let that one pass and has had several bites back over it when the opportunity has presented itself.

The latest nod to the comments was in the wake of last night's 3-0 win over Livingston when he was asked if Daizen Maeda was 'lucky' to score the second goal. And it was at half time of the same match when the stadium announcer managed to get his own bit of trolling in.

Part of his playlist at the break was The Verve's hit 'Lucky Man' which no doubt would've tickled supporters in the stadium
Dig at Beale or yet more conformation that Beale has got in to their minds.? I will go with the latter.

This has the feeling of 2001/02 season all over again. New manager in mid season, they win league, we beat them in both cups, the momentum turns dramatically as the season ends.

So, treble it is next season!

Look a the difference in how Pedro’s “I need to convince my squad they are the best” comments were received back then.

He was ridiculed from pillar to post.

Very different this time as Beale has hit a nerve and they can’t laugh it off.

I know Beale has obviously rattled them with his comments, he should think before saying stuff like this though , the filth will obviously run with it and you can bet your bottom dollar they will rub it in when they win the title.

Who cares what they do? If it wasn't this they'd invent something else to be raging about.

Hahaha what a tiny, fragile psyche this lot have. Nine points clear and absolutely rattled by a nothing comment from a rookie manager.

Beale will have these fuckers unravelling faster than the wrapping on Ange's daily kebabs.

Far too much being made of this IMO. I prefer a bit of needle between Old Firm managers and not some respectful love-in.

Far too much being made of this IMO. I prefer a bit of needle between Old Firm managers and not some respectful love-in.
I agree,and I don’t see how they are rattled,unless I’m missing something they are pumping the dross week in and week out and do not look like dropping any points

Last edited:

The Celtic Park DJ has joined Ange Postecoglou in having a thinly-veiled dig at Michael Beale over his 'lucky' claims.

The Rangers manager caused quite a stir by suggesting his Hoops rival was fortunate to have large amounts of cash available to spend on players, for example spending a total of around £12milllion on Jota and Cameron Carter-Vickers. Postecoglou clearly didn't want to let that one pass and has had several bites back over it when the opportunity has presented itself.

The latest nod to the comments was in the wake of last night's 3-0 win over Livingston when he was asked if Daizen Maeda was 'lucky' to score the second goal. And it was at half time of the same match when the stadium announcer managed to get his own bit of trolling in.

Part of his playlist at the break was The Verve's hit 'Lucky Man' which no doubt would've tickled supporters in the stadium
Is it, or their dj just plays better songs than ours? :cool:

Their dump was half empty last night they think they have the title already this kind of attitude can spread and they could become complacent

We need to keep going

Win every game beat them in the final and see how they react

If we can even get it down to seven points going to the piggery and win they will collectively shite it

We look to be getting stronger last night was a brilliant performance

Let’s build on that and take care of business see where it takes us

Imagine the meltdown next season when we are ahead of the scum if they are so rattled by an innocuous comment.

Absolutely rent fuckin free in their heads.

Can’t wait for the sharks to make a comeback to the east end

A dig at Beale, who was in Edinburgh managing Rangers at the time?

Rent free.

I can think of a few others songs they should add.

....leave them kids alone....

We dont need your segregation,
We dont need your thought control,
No nuns or priests within the classroom,
Papists! leave those kids alone!
All in all its just another brick in the wall.

Lennon and McCartney

I get the feeling that they know fine well who was the brains behind their failed 10 in a row attempt, the man who mastered them and had their generational "best ever celtic team" on strings, and they are starting to show their fears that he's about to do the same again :shh:

They hang on our every word

Missed in their insecurity was the "was your second goal lucky". Saw it on Sky, the defender cleared it off Maeda's face and into the net. Jammy bastard.

I really can’t tell if he’a rattled by the lucky comment or they think that it’s some kind of grand trolling they are think they doing, if it is then they are absolutely bat shit crazy… a mad nothing comment about being fortunate to have a decent budget and they are playing tunes and mentioning it in every pre and post match.

Absolutely wild. They really aren’t very good at “trolling” if thats what they think they are doing :))

Take note bhoys

Union-Bears.jpg

0_Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-171126.png

Rangers-can-you-see-us-now-plan-to-troll-Celtic-after-title-win-414x259.jpg

GettyImages-1308247345.jpg

1_JS219761239.jpg

Eojv8uaXEAAKlzm.jpg:large

oykst9gw6pl61.jpg

E0ZOHFEWUAIfb-7.jpg

55 was absolutely majestic.

To get 55, Leipzig and Seville all within a year is bonkers. Three absolute high points that will always be remembered. The celebrations, atmosphere, rewards, everything.

The clydeside pyroshow will go down in the history books.

I still find myself watching 55 celebrations etc and leipzig every so often

Back