Livi away

Got them. In gold, on four league now (Livi x 2; St J; DU) and St Johnstone in the cup.

Picking up the same sh*t time and time again. 2nd Livi this season - also had Ross County, Motherwell (2nd ballot) and St Johnstone in cup

Not had a sought after game for years!

Nothing for me although the rest of my friends and family group got allocated one. I’m on gold and only had Livingston, St Johnstone and Motherwell away. Looks like I’m not spending enough to get a decent away game ha ha.

On another note I’m trying to register for the away games that are up on my gers but it’s not letting me do it any ideas on how to solve this or have I missed the cut off date?

Nothing for me although the rest of my friends and family group got allocated one. I’m on gold and only had Livingston, St Johnstone and Motherwell away. Looks like I’m not spending enough to get a decent away game ha ha.
That’s the exact three I’ve had also mate

Raging that will be me done for the season on 5 in gold. Hibs Motherwell Dundee United St Johnstone in the cup and now Livi.

5th here as well. There seem to be more tickets going to Mygers members this season, in gold anyway.

With this large allocation I don’t expect to be ruled out of Hibs next month, in gold.

Got one, takes me onto 5 for the season.

Hearts, Motherwell, Ross County, St Johnstone cup game, Livi

On another note I’m trying to register for the away games that are up on my gers but it’s not letting me do it any ideas on how to solve this or have I missed the cut off date?
Have you registered before? They were first up for register in November.

Nothing for me. All season have only had Ross County , and St J 3rd requirement where I didn't even get a chance to buy as they'd sold out!

My 5th this season - had Livi and Motherwell earlier in the season and now Kilmarnock, Hearts and Livi within the space of a few weeks.

Is this game not televised either then?

Managed to avoid both Livi games this season. Will pick one up no problem though

Still on 2 for the season - Motherwell & St Johnstone in the cup

Must be in line for a Hibs ticket then as I know I won’t get a Celtic ticket

Silver

Last edited:
My 5th of the season
Livi - Aberdeen- Ross County- St Johnstone and Livi again

In silver, nothing this time for livi for me, just livi first time around and Killie there, probably my whack for the season though I got 3 last year, livi, st Mirren and Dundee which gives me hope I’ll get one more.

I’ll be watching it in the Bluebell Bar in Tenerife so I’ll not be taking the ticket and I won’t miss out on the next ballot for not doing so. Winner.
Is that true if you don’t take the ticket in further ballots

it won’t go against you?

I try not to moan about MyGers but my patience is wearing thin. I am in silver and have applied for every away game this season and have got one - Livi on the first day of the season (I have also got all of the Hampden games but I am not including them). So nothing, for example, for St Johnstone last weekend nor Livi this time, when we have had large allocations. How can some in silver be on 3? I really don’t get it.

Nothing for me. Still on 2 in Gold

Registered for everything bar St Johnstone in cup and Kilmarnock. Thought I would have got one for this if there are some gold on 5 now.

Once again, it *doesn't matter* who has had what at this point, re-evaluate at the end of the season to see how many everyone has had - it'll balance out.

And, once again, you go to see Rangers, not the opposition.

I'm high silver and only had the 1st game v Livi. Fvck all else!
This means nothing. You could be bang on the threshold between bronze going into silver, and someone a single point off reaching gold is still in the same ballot as you. You're silver.

Once again, it *doesn't matter* who has had what at this point, re-evaluate at the end of the season to see how many everyone has had - it'll balance out.

And, once again, you go to see Rangers, not the opposition.
If it does balance out, fine and I agree with your comment re going to sed Rangers not the opposition. But forgive me for increasingly being a cynic re it balancing out. If I was running a system which was intended to be balanced I wouldn’t, more than half way through the season, be having people in the same category but with some having had 1 ticket and others 3. Some amount of balancing out to be done.

This means nothing. You could be bang on the threshold between bronze going into silver, and someone a single point off reaching gold is still in the same ballot as you. You're silver.
I'm just gonna walk down and jump over the wall anyway. See yous there

Back