Livi away

Gold and still on three having applied for everything and many others on 5.
Thought they were gonna get everyone to 4 then start giving people a 5th?

Got one, 1st of the season. I'm still in bronze so wasn't hopefull but pleasantly surprised.

Yep, someone getting St Johnstone twice and Livingston twice is being rewarded more than someone getting Hearts and Aberdeen. Definitely a better deal getting the 4 easiest tickets to get
On St Johnstone twice and Livi start of the season. Just waiting on the Livi third ballot for my fourth :))

Silver and still only had Motherwell is that right?
I am the same but my one was Livi on the first day of the season. There do seem to be quite a lot of us in silver still on one; but others on three. It makes little or no sense to me. I am increasingly scunnered with the whole thing.

My 5th this season - had Livi and Motherwell earlier in the season and now Kilmarnock, Hearts and Livi within the space of a few weeks.

Is this game not televised either then?
No....its at 3.00pm on a Sat as far as I know.....Clubs can stream up to 5 home games this season which are not on TV but not during ' blocked hours' according to article I've just read from start of season.

I am the same but my one was Livi on the first day of the season. There do seem to be quite a lot of us in silver still on one; but others on three. It makes little or no sense to me. I am increasingly scunnered with the whole thing.
I'm the same. Silver and only game was livi at the start of the season. Didn't even get St Johnstone when we had 3 stands

Got one, so I've had through mygers, Hibs, St Johnstone, Killie and Livingston, managed to get sorted elsewhere for Motherwell, St Mirren, Ross County and St Johnstone in the cup

My 5th in gold.
This season I’ve had
Livi X2
St Johnstone X2
Dundee United

I get the point of its rangers you are going to see etc. But these are all games that are easy to get tickets for.

My 5th in gold.
This season I’ve had
Livi X2
St Johnstone X2
Dundee United

I get the point of its rangers you are going to see etc. But these are all games that are easy to get tickets for.
You’re definitely getting punished by someone at the ticket office with those games :D

Stunned we've now got silvers on 3 tickets.

I've applied for everything and only had livi, first game of the season.

To make matters worse, I'm 4pts off gold but I refuse to buy the non football crap like Edmiston House.

I'll aways secure hampden (even got a free ticket for seville) yet I'll only get 1 away ticket a season from this scheme. Crazy demand / a lot of people playing the system

Anyone not had a ticket at all this season? I’m in bronze, applied for everything but had nothing.

Back