Upcoming events at New Edmiston House

Has anyone tried to login to the EH members area. I just get a message saying how to reset a forgotten password.
Put your email address into the box and you'll get a reset link. Just make sure it was the same email you used to sign up for the EH Members package.

As time goes on I’m sure they’ll be a full range of different bands , comedy nights and other shows to buy tickets for. It’s great that Rangers are now on the gig and entertainment venue list. Hope it goes from strength to strength.
I’d imagine their will be a few bands, comedians etc who will refuse to play NEH because they are bigots but yeah its a welcome addition to the venue list in glasgow

A good slow start for NEH. Nothing too grand and work our way up for a major act. I reckon Thom Yorke’s ’The Smile’ would be sold out immediately and probably require 3 nights at least, if not more.

Good news

No idea who they are but if they bring in the youth and fill the place good for the club

Anyone know if we are installing a propper sound system permanently?

Looking forward to seeing more events announced as they ramp things up. Doing a few in-house events like this lets them iron out the initial issues they’ll have.

Not been to EH yet myself but will hopefully make it along soon

Back