Upcoming events at New Edmiston House

Very unclear from that when the legends night presale is.

Says general sale on Thursday so going to assume tomorrow possibly at 10 like the gala night?

I don’t mean to be negative, because overall I believe EH is fantastic and hugely positive for the club… but personally I think we should have launched with an act that is totally neutral.

First gig of the new venue and it’s a band with a papist moniker with the added ‘saint’. What’s happened to our hard working presbyterian identity eh? :mad:

* hope it’s a cracker Phantom Jack :))

Reactions: VGM
They could hold things in there every few nights. Tribute nights, Q and A's. Events for kids after school.

Really they could do loads for money but also give back to younger supporters. You put a player and broxi in there after school for parent and child. How much is it going to really cost? Good PR also.

Some bands won't want to touch it because of our name but to put on a night for local groups to play and you buy a ticket for the full day to come and go as you please could make a fortune.

1300 capacity. So much that can be done with that both for profit and to give something to the younger support or those that cannot afford the big events.

Potentially very exciting future for NEH and good idea to start with artists that are frirnds of the club - will be good practice for the facility when it inevitably ramps up

Any idea why they cut off membership numbers already?
Got son one earlier and was going to get myself and another family member one but too late it seems.
Been told it’s sold out. Knew there had been a date mentioned for cut off but didn’t think it would have been already.

Great value but wouldn't have minded seeing the club cash in a bit more - suppose it will be good initially until the venue gets more of a name for itself, can make up the difference in drink sales as well.

Fantastic to see the facility being put to plenty of use.
£11.50 for the gig but £8 for a hotdog, makes no sense, gig should be double the price and the hot dog half the price.

Got son one earlier and was going to get myself and another family member one but too late it seems.
Been told it’s sold out. Knew there had been a date mentioned for cut off but didn’t think it would have been already.
Not sure of the reason they stopped selling them but this email was sent out on 30th January.

LAST CHANCE TO BUY AN OFFICIAL EDMISTON HOUSE SUPPORTER PACKAGE

New Edmiston House, presented by Park’s Motor Group, officially opened ahead of the weekend's victory over St Johnstone. The venue is a terrific asset for Govan and Glasgow. It will host several club events, top music acts and conferences in the coming months, as well as the Rangers museum.

Supporters have until midnight tonight, to purchase the Official Edmiston House Supporter Package (subject to availability) and be given first opportunity to visit the Rangers museum and be included in the priority window to purchase tickets for several Rangers-hosted live events at New Edmiston House.

Additional benefits of Official Supporter Package include:

• Your name inscribed on the official supporters' wall in the Rangers museum
  • An official supporter welcome pack and exclusive gift (Ibrox Stadium and Edmiston House Model)
  • Official certificate signed by Rangers manager Michael Beale and Chairman Douglas Park.
  • Supporters who purchase one of our Official Supporter Packages will be credited with 50 MyGers points.

Good news

No idea who they are but if they bring in the youth and fill the place good for the club

Anyone know if we are installing a propper sound system permanently?
At an educated guess no. The stage and PA would usually be brought in by the touring production.

Just a tip for anyone logging in for the first time.

Use your normal Rangers ticketing number to do the password reset instead of your email address, if like me you have both a ticketing account and a Hospitality/VIP account attached to the same email.

I put my email address in initially and it recognised my VIP account rather than my ticketing account, I assume because it uses the same database as the VIP account.

I've had to go back and do the registration with my normal ticketing account because otherwise it wouldn't have picked up I had the pre-sale access with Ed House membership because that is registered to my normal ticketing account.

The package was on sale for nearly two years and they emailed to say that sales were coming to an end.

Good that we'll be doing these events. Hopefully they have loads on during the summer too.

Just a tip for anyone logging in for the first time.

Use your normal Rangers ticketing number to do the password reset instead of your email address, if like me you have both a ticketing account and a Hospitality/VIP account attached to the same email.

I put my email address in initially and it recognised my VIP account rather than my ticketing account, I assume because it uses the same database as the VIP account.

I've had to go back and do the registration with my normal ticketing account because otherwise it wouldn't have picked up I had the pre-sale access with Ed House membership because that is registered to my normal ticketing account.
I have both, used my email and it gave me the option of VIP or EH, clicked the EH picture and it worked with no issues.

Last edited:
I have both, used my email and it gave me the option of VIP or EH, clicked the EH picture and it worked with no issues.
It did that for me too, but when I logged in for the first time it was under the VIP account number rather than my normal ticketing number, if you get what I mean.

It did that for me too, but when I logged in for the first time it was under the VIP account number rather than my normal ticketing number, if you get what I mean.
I do now, thanks! I now have two accounts as I had done the same thing.

One of them I can see my hospitality purchases, the other one has no history which is where I will get the presale I presume.

I do now, thanks! I now have two accounts as I had done the same thing.

One of them I can see my hospitality purchases, the other one has no history which is where I will get the presale I presume.
Yeah I think if you click events under the one attached to your Ed House purchase it comes up with a yellow 'Edmiston House Supporter' banner in the right corner of the screen.

It does that on my normal account rather than the VIP account.

1st July big walk in Glasgow , an event which many supporters and indeed mygers members will be attending . The club could have a night entertainment and make some much needed revenue

Yeah I think if you click events under the one attached to your Ed House purchase it comes up with a yellow 'Edmiston House Supporter' banner in the right corner of the screen.

It does that on my normal account rather than the VIP account.
I get that yellow banner, but it just says tickets available soon - not for sale as yet.

looking forward to Angus Young on guest guitar for Saint PHNX. Theyve announced that now right?

I have registered and can log in but when I click EH Members it invites me to reset my password

Done this and same thing is happening

Any ideas ? I bought the EH package when Bar 72 was in MyGers - anyone have an issue ?

Back