Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

So in short when Rangers play any team it's the worse manager/ team in the world and unfortunately when skumtik play them they have miraculously transformed into the world's top team's make's sense and explains everything succinctly. :))
Like I’ve just posted, they live in their own wee la la land.
Fantasising about how wonderful they are and creating their own selective history to prove their point.

I'm not sure who wrote this but it's not Forrest a mate sent it to me. It's hilarious that they think Michael Beale told Sakala to call them the other mob in his press conference.

Not really football related but it highlights the mentality and stupidity of your average dim fan. That chip on their shoulder will never leave.

Someone definitely needs to stage a counterprotest with these signs.

DTkXgkPWAAAfpix.jpg

I thought they weren't going to show the Moore tackle on the Martian, I think it's probably my fav tackle on one of their players.

Moore on Hartson 2002 SCF and Moore again, at the shithouse on Moravcik (might have been the 1-0 win when Wallace scored late on) were also superb.

We also won a league title on the last day in 59, we went into the game a point behind Hearts.

We won our game while Hearts lost theirs, Celtic beating them at the piggery :))
Were going down their real painful route now don’t mention 02/03 or 04/05 I’ve got to cross the forth road bridge today

Inferiority complex the need to feel loved by everyone,they live in their own bubble world . If they really knew how much they're disliked I'm sure it would cause huge distress amongst them.
They do know how much they’re disliked though.

Inside their poisoned brains they have a wee section. Let’s call it ‘the separate entity’ where they store truth and switch off from it. Hide from it, if you like. Sound familiar ???

Celtic have repeatedly deliberately avoided saying Rangers on many occasions. Sakala has one wee dig and they lose their mind. Really shows them up for their inferiority complex. We ignore the digs and move on they dwell, rage and repeat. Wee guy mentality
On their official page after last season's SC semi, the scoreline read

Celtic 1 - Opposition 2

I think James Forrest doesn't understand the meaning of the word arrogance.

Three blogs about Beale since it crawled out of it's cesspit earlier today. Guy is seriously demented and needs phycological help.

Don't think I've seen anyone obsessed with another person the way he is with Michael Beale. I bet he gets one of those action man figures from the 1980's and dresses it up like Beale and licks it every night before bed.

If they ever make a silence of the lambs part two he's definitely going to be the main character in it.

Three blogs about Beale since it crawled out of it's cesspit earlier today. Guy is seriously demented and needs phycological help.

Don't think I've seen anyone obsessed with another person the way he is with Michael Beale. I bet he gets one of those action man figures from the 1980's and dresses it up like Beale and licks it every night before bed.

If they ever make a silence of the lambs part two he's definitely going to be the main character in it.
I think he might have a crush on Michael Beale, probably has posters of him on his bedroom wall .

It constantly amuses me that him and other Celtic fans think Ajax scouted Bassey through the Scottish press. Then you have this other clown that contacted a Ajax blogger thinking it was the club he was messaging.

Some lengths these stalkers go to make their point!
Listen to ra Sellik support if you want to know about a good player!

The vast majority of the predictions for tomorrow in the press are Celtic to win not according to Forrest though. Only the neutrals have went for Celtic according to him lol.

It constantly amuses me that him and other Celtic fans think Ajax scouted Bassey through the Scottish press. Then you have this other clown that contacted a Ajax blogger thinking it was the club he was messaging.

So this random fud tries to warn Ajax and they didn't listen.
I detect bullsh#t.
These grandiose idiots just can't help themselves.Lying,delusional,obsessed halfwit.

I think James Forrest doesn't understand the meaning of the word arrogance.

Quick to lay into Bassey and how they told people wasn’t a player.
Look at some of there recent sales/moves .
Tierney £25m can’t get a game at Arsenal.
Aajer Can’t get a game at Palace
Edouard Ditto
Christie unable to get a game at Bournemouth
Armstrong struggling for game time at Southampton.

Pot kettle black!

Back