Tuesday nights games

I usually like Chelsea but I think I’d prefer the Boxheids to win if only to highlight our recent achievement.

I know he scored but it’s still funny how bad he is
The first shot is what he does 9/10 times

What's happened to Sterling... unplayable a couple of seasons ago. Granted he's just scored but he's been poor.
Pep had him flying the first couple of seasons at City but he just couldn't take it to that next level and has since regressed. Much more so that he's worse than what he was at Liverpool when he was younger.

That bit of play by Bellingham was superb, Dorrans v Villarreal esque.
Bellingham is obviously a very good player but all the stuff about him walking into any midfield in the world pre match is nonsense imo.

I know he has a massive fan club on here from his what a gaffe stuff but if he really is amongst the best midfielders in the world he is stamping his authority all over this game imo.

Bellingham is obviously a very good player but all the stuff about him walking into any midfield in the world pre match is nonsense imo.

I know he has a massive fan club on here from his what a gaffe stuff but if he really is amongst the best midfielders in the world he is stamping his authority all over this game imo.
The don’t disagree, but there’s current English midfielders that are more overhyped just now.

Just checking scores noticed crowd at Dunfermline.9500 odd.Some crowd for Tuesday night in the third tier.
Ritchie-Hosler is playing. Haven’t heard much about him this season so not sure how he’s getting on.

Also former youth player Rhys Breen has just scored.

I said the same about him walking into the current Madrid midfield

Back