Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Split fixtures are very interesting, Have the mutants first game after the split so thats a must win, anything less than 3 points there and the league is gone, and Glasgow city in the last game, hopefully thats for the title.

Wasn't home to watch it but 4-0 for Scotland U17s vs Georgia with all the goals scored by Bearettes: Two for Laura Berry (14 goals in 12 caps), a pen from Becca Taylor and one from the brilliantly named Mason Clark.

Edit: The starting line-up had 6 Rangers players in it. Two more were brought on in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Thats two good results ina row for Scotland under 17s, great to see all the young bearettes scoring.
It's very promising for the future that the best in the country are coming through at Rangers.

Compliment that with some foreign talent and we can have a bright future

Watched the two matches in the last week, some great talent in the Rangers academy on display in the two games, think I read the young lassie Laura Berry is only 15 and has scored about 15 now at Under 17 International level

Some of the young girls coming though are very good . Think Taylor and Berry have nearly 30 goals between them at the under 17’s

I know someone who is at the game (source regarding the vuvezela) plus getting updates from twitter.
You've trashed yer reputation here now, big chap.

I shall no longer stay up late in anticipation of your witty and cogent analysis of The National's front page on the Nat Bashing thread.

Only kidding, China

Ridiculous that all the ladies games arent on RTV.
That may be down to who holds the rights. The SWPL have their TV deal with the BBC, not sure about Cup matches. I suspect there will also be an element of wanting those who forked out for Womens Team season tickets to actually go along and support the team (same with the B Team) rather than simply tot up their MyGers points. We certainly used to get more of both teams on RangersTV in the past, so something has changed. We won’t make additional money from either which will also be a factor.

Won’t be popular but I think it’s an utter shambles that the women’s semi finals are being played at Hampden
So do I. Tynecastle or any other central belt top 10,000 seater is better.

Hampden will be less than 1/3 full and will do more damage than good

So do I. Tynecastle or any other central belt top 10,000 seater is better.

Hampden will be less than 1/3 full and will do more damage than good
Absolutely, okay then at Tynecastle etc, no issue with the final being at Hampden as it’s the showcase.

It’s also going to impact the pitch before the men’s semi finals.

Reactions: GF1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back