Sutton claiming Balde attacked a Rangers player nearly every week.

He used to give it tight to Moore most weeks ?

Was Balde just appearing in the tunnel when we weren’t playing the 19th Century Terrorist bastards ? As I don’t recall playing them most weeks.

Honestly this guy needs put down.
He is a fücking idiot.

What the phuck is housery?

What the phuck is Sutton?

We all know what the phuck Balde was - a talentless thug (like so many beloved by O'Neill) who got away with his thuggery many times, and who milked the Digestive Bickies for every penny he could get.

The best memory I have of Balde is when that giant of a man former Rangers player Bojan Djordjic same height as Ridvan really, absolutely clattered him at the chamber of secrets & bobo going get u screamed like a wee lassie oh how a ripped the pish oot the kiddy fiddlers the next day in work

How was Balde knocking Craig Moore about most weekends when they generally played against each other 4 times per season?

In one poorly written article sutton has managed to encapsulate everything that's wrong with Scottish sports journalism.

A non story of pure fiction scribbled together for the consumption of the thick and the gullible. Well done chris, you have excelled yourself with this one.

I thought it was a well known fact that Balde used to visit the Ibrox tunnel on his days off just in case Craig Moore happened to pass by.

:rolleyes:

It all makes sense - Bob O'Balde, one of the black Irish that spread hatred bigotry violence and drunkenness everywhere they go - yet are brilliant at blaming everyone else.

Sutton with another fairytale about a celtc player, only this time they aren't the victim - what next, will he admit he likes goats?

other than him taking them for a lot of money, it's the usual story of "only gets disciplined in Europe" which still stands to this day

getting sent off in a UEFA Cup Final was pretty sweet though, especially when they took about 5m to that game or whatever it's grown to now :cool:

Only good thing i,ll say about the thug is that,he sat on his arse and bled them dry.

If you tell a lie often enough it becomes a truth to a scum paid cheerleader.
CELTIC fans used to belt out 'Bobo's going to get you' at games during the noughties.

And there was more than a little bit of truth to the lyric, as Celtic's Guinea defender ended up in no shortage of scrapes, often in the Parkhead tunnel.

Speaking in a Radio 5 Live special on the dark arts called 'Housery' this week, former Celtic star Chris Sutton reflected on Balde's predilection for violence with a particular Rangers star - as well as raking over the famous time he avoided censure for a rammy involving Barcelona's Thiago Motta.

And that man was the Ibrox side's Aussie defender Craig Moore.

Sutton said: "Bobo Balde, do you remember him?

"I don't know if you would describe it as 'housery' but he used to have a habit of just indiscriminately hitting people in the tunnel most weeks - just becaiuse they didn't like them or somebody aggravated them or something.

He used to do it with Craig Moore most weeks.

"I don't know if you would call it 'housery' but he was a phenomenal player."

At this point New York Times football journalist Rory Smith, also on the panel, chipped in, saying: "That sounds like a vendetta against Craig Moore, if he is knocking him about most weeks, that suggests its MORE than housery."

The Balde-Moore tunnel dust-ups may have passed into legend, but there does appear to be more than a grain of truth in it - as witness to these recollections from Moore's former Rangers team-mate Neil McCann.

He said: "I remember an Old Firm game at Ibrox and big Oz, Craig Moore, he could handle himself.

"He was really aggressive and stuff. He went up and clattered into Bobo Balde.

"There was a coming together and I remember big Oz pointing the finger at Big Bobo and saying 'we'll see mate, we'll see when we get up the tunnel'.

"But I've never seen big Oz move so quick, he was running past me laughing, saying 'is he coming Terry?' 'Is he coming?'

"I couldn't stop laughing. Celtic fans have a saying 'Bobo is going to get you', I think if he had got his hands on him he would have ended him.

"If it all kicks off in the tunnel you wouldn't want to be anywhere near him."
He used to do it with Craig Moore most weeks.
How often did we play them? This part makes no sense.

Balde the guy that broke a young players leg in a friendly. He’s a thug and is all that was/is wrong with Scottish football.
The saving grace, if there’s such a thing, was the fact he downed tools on the Scum, and took almost two seasons monies from them to see out his contract, apart from also being a thug!

But I've never seen big Oz move so quick, he was running past me laughing, saying 'is he coming Terry?' 'Is he coming?'

Who is Terry?

A thug of a player who regularly ploughed through the back of players when there wasn't a chance in hell of winning the ball. He would see red within 10mins nowadays.

Very typical of the O'Neill side when they ditched their "cavalier" football for a team of diving, cheating giants playing route 1 and targeting set pieces.

Sutton could possess some of the greatest footballing tales ever , the only problem is as soon as he opens his stupid boring trap it fails.
Gormless buffoon.

If Bobo was 21 just now he would be a brickies mate.

There would be no place in the professional game for a thug like that.

How could he do it to Craig Moore " most " weeks .... ?
How many times a season , never mind at parkhead , did we play them ..... ?
FFS - more pish from sutton .
Thank god it's not just me that was confused with that bullshit line.

I'm genuinely surprised that the Goatblower hasn't had a serious tanking yet.

Very typical of the O'Neill side when they ditched their "cavalier" football for a team of diving, cheating giants playing route 1 and targeting set pieces.

God I hated that particular Celtic side. Back during the World Cup the likes of Portugal and Uruguay would regularly get lots of shit for their underhanded tactics but O'Neills mob were every bit as bad. It was a team comprised almost solely of divers (Agathe, Petrov, Maloney, McGeady, Sutton, Larsson) and thugs (Balde, Mjallby, Lennon, Thompson, Harston)

Even by their standards a truly detestable group of players

But I've never seen big Oz move so quick, he was running past me laughing, saying 'is he coming Terry?' 'Is he coming?'

Who is Terry?
Neil McCann.

Nicknamed after Terry McCann, who was a character in the old TV series Minder.

Final 3 years :D
He actually got his comeuppance when he suffered a badly broken leg, I think against Livingston at Parkhead, and he just chucked it and sat on his contract for the next few years. He liked to give it but didn’t fancy it when he got it back.

Balde, 34, signed for Celtic in 2001 and was speculated to be earning around 30,000 a week.
But in the latter part of his career he only made a handful of appearances after a well-documented fallout with the club.

I'm sure I read at the time he took up photography.

He ran his contract down without playing. He apparently refused to transfer to Wolves for £27500 a week wages.

All on the internet :)

kevin-bridges-kev-bridges.gif

Back