Match Thread Scotland v Cyprus (14:00 KO)

Sorry, didn't see it before. Robertson, Tierney and Hickey. My count is 3 and they are left backs.

Quite sad the fud has gone with such a defensive setup at home to Cyprus though. Oh well, lets see where it goes.
We have went 3 at the back, 5 in midfield with two attacking full backs, I’m not entirely sure Clark had to many options to go much more attacking than that

Are you new to watching football then?
Pretty much how all football goes.
I means it’ll never be as exciting as rugby but it does it’s best right
Mate it’s the first game of the qualifiers. When you compare the two teams we should be scudding them yet we’ve barely created a chance. The atmosphere in the ground sounds dead. It’s been boring as %^*& so far.

Fair enough, how's he getting on? He is a left back though. Guess we're not exactly bursting with options.
He’s playing well for Brentford. But if he’s not played left back in over a year he is no longer a left back. Thats like saying Lee McCulloch was always a striker because he started out as one.

Hickey, Patterson and Ramsay will probably be the Scotland right backs for the next decade or so. Maybe Devine as well.

This is pish

Not until you actually pay attention as well to the ground you realise how shite that place is

Not a new statement but the State of that massive gap behind the goals.

An abysmal stadium

Mate it’s the first game of the qualifiers. When you compare the two teams we should be scudding them yet we’ve barely created a chance. The atmosphere in the ground sounds dead. It’s been boring as %^*& so far.
How’s that !
I agree mate first 15 minutes were pretty dire

This is pish

Not until you actually pay attention as well to the ground you realise how shite that place is

Not a new statement but the State of that massive gap behind the goals.

An abysmal stadium
Needs demolished and totally rebuilt. Finals and big qualifiers can be at Murrayfield for a couple years and then Ibrox, Piggery, Tynecastle, Pittodrie and Easter Road can split the rest.

Mid table Championship isn't a great level. Many average players there.

He's always been a Scottish media favourite. I think we know why.
The championship is a good standard and more competitive than here.

He will be tested and improve as a player there far more than he ever would at Hibs.

Ryan Jack is twice the player Calum McGregor is, so comfortable on the ball and passing positive more often than not. Said so many times, but if he was able to play most games he'd be out of sight of 'googly eyes'

Back