Match Thread Scotland v Cyprus (14:00 KO)

Was on twitter there and of course Ryan Jack getting pelters. They basically want no Rangers connection to the national side.

Was on twitter there and of course Ryan Jack getting pelters. They basically want no Rangers connection to the national side.
What is he getting pelters for?

He has been pretty solid, nothing spectacular but it’s what I’d class as a typical Ryan Jack performance

Honestly don’t think there’s any song I hate more in the world than that stupid fucking ‘boogie’ song that seems to have become synonymous with Scotland.

Fair enough, how's he getting on? He is a left back though. Guess we're not exactly bursting with options.
Hickey is my man of the match so far
Very strong, reliable and looks to have turned into a hairy arsed man
Last time I saw him he looked quite thin and almost fragile not now though.
By the way he isn’t a left back these days he’s a right back for his club now.

Hickey is my man of the match so far
Very strong, reliable and looks to have turned into a hairy arsed man
Last time I saw him he looked quite thin and almost fragile not now though.
By the way he isn’t a left back these days he’s a right back for his club now.
He has been really good - I actually really like Hickey as a player. Yeah, had that discussion about him being a left back no longer and it's fair enough.

I’ve watched the whole game mate there hasn’t been one single moment when Jack has been given anything other than huge support
I was looking for that myself as it happens.

I like hickey but think Patterson offers more for the way Clarke plays. We need width and Patterson provides more than Hickey, constantly wants to come inside Hickey

Back