Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

League cup final this season was 1267+ points. The Scottish cup semi final last season was 470+ points & the final v Hearts was 716+ points.

Would be interesting to see the reduction in allocation for this game for this game compared to the league cup final this season & the Scottish cup semi final & final last season. Would be good to see the breakdown in available tickets to MyGers over those 3 games and this one.

I think the number of members in priority group 1 has sky rocketed this season mostly due to our European run last season. Folks worried about missing out if we went deep into European competition again.

I think the number of members in priority group 1 has sky rocketed this season mostly due to our European run last season. Folks worried about missing out if we went deep into European competition again.
Does it all add up tho? How many people got my Gers points from Europe last season? Highly doubt it's enough to put them up as much.

But shouldn't it be fair and give everyone a chance no ? It's always the same people getting away games and semi and final tickets
Everyone has had the same chance though.

The reason they’ve not got a ticket is because they’ve not had a season ticket for 4 or 5 seasons and didn’t sign up to cccs. I’d say it’s fair that the people that have done that get priority

It’s how a loyalty scheme should work. People will get there chance if they bide their time and buy everything they’re offered

Does it all add up tho? How many people got my Gers points from Europe last season? Highly doubt it's enough to put them up as much.

It's a combination of a few factors. Allocations have been reduced overall, more people in priority group 1 and the club are holding more tickets for offsite hospitality. Combine all 3 factors and the points required for tickets have gone through the roof.

Please explain your logic then ?
In the same period you or anyone else has had the same opportunity to have a season ticket and obtain the relevant points required. If you haven't, it's not the fault of others who have. It's a loyalty scheme not a fairness scheme for those who only have purchase history in the last year or so

Everyone has had the same chance though.

The reason they’ve not got a ticket is because they’ve not had a season ticket for 4 or 5 seasons and didn’t sign up to cccs. I’d say it’s fair that the people that have done that get priority

It’s how a loyalty scheme should work. People will get there chance if they bide their time and buy everything they’re offered
But In 5 years time won't the threshold still involve the same group as it does now, since the point's keep going up more than people can earn in a season?

But In 5 years time won't the threshold still involve the same group as it does now, since the point's keep going up more than people can earn in a season?
No, it’s a rolling 5 year period.

People that don’t currently have a full 5 year buying history will have less points drop off next season than those who have maximum points in the 17/18 season. That pattern continues

It may take 3/4 years of matching/bettering the buying habits of those currently above you but it’s in your hands

In the same period you or anyone else has had the same opportunity to have a season ticket and obtain the relevant points required. If you haven't, it's not the fault of others who have.
Okay so example I've had my ticket for 3 years and been on CCCS for 3 years so In 2 years will I be meeting the points threshold or will still be missing out ?

But shouldn't it be fair and give everyone a chance no ? It's always the same people getting away games and semi and final tickets

So i havent missed a game at Ibrox i also have took every ticket given to me the last 5 years on mygers history and i should just sit and hope someone a year of season ticket history doesnt get a ticket and i do. Cmon mate i dont get involved in these my gers debates but i really hope this is looking for bites

No, it’s a rolling 5 year period.

People that don’t currently have a full 5 year buying history will have less points drop off next season than those who have maximum points in the 17/18 season. That pattern continues

It may take 3/4 years of matching/bettering the buying habits of those currently above you but it’s in your hands
Well no one's explained that to me before. Just need to wait another 2 years and keep mygers and CCCS

Member clubs of the SFA receive allocations for the semis and Final of the Scottish cup.

There's a lot more Members now than there were even 5 years ago so allocations to the club's playing are getting smaller.

Missed out by 12 points,sore one but just need to suck it up and hope for second ballot

Okay so example I've had my ticket for 3 years and been on CCCS for 3 years so In 2 years will I be meeting the points threshold or will still be missing out ?
No one knows. The qualifying period will be cut to 3 years, very likely. It will depend on everyone else's purchases.

Can someone explain how the cut off for this year's fixture compared to last has increased by 800 points?

Can someone explain how the cut off for this year's fixture compared to last has increased by 800 points?
Many signed up after we got to Seville to secure a ticket for it. As a consequence the threshold has been pushed up but part of it will also be because of SFA taking tickets for member clubs and also Rangers take a portion for hospitality packages.

Well should be otherwise it would be the same people all the time getting the tickets.
Why shouldn’t people who have been most loyal to the club over a period be getting the tickets for the likes of Hampden?

If folk who have missed out continue to do what the people who get them just now have done then they will also eventually be in the same position.

For me I knew it would be next season being in the mix for these games after the huge uptake in MYGERS membership to
Pull the points through for Europa final ( fair enough) be interesting next year, year 4 of my season ticket for me to see how the points balance against those who have points drop off with only one season to go. That’s all home games, away points available and MYGERS membership for me, nothing extra. Hoping to have enough for some kind of Euro away next year too.

Why shouldn’t people who have been most loyal to the club over a period be getting the tickets for the likes of Hampden?

If folk who have missed out continue to do what the people who get them just now have done then they will also eventually be in the same position.
Yeah that's what I ment sorry..if I do what everyone else has done..in 2 years i should make the threshold. Didn't know it worked that way. Thought it would be the same people as per

Back