Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Mines just arrived from 2nd allocation. A7 Z.

Received following by email on Monday as grandson was 3rd allocation.

As both tickets were purchased for the west stand and are in a friendship the tickets will be allocated together. These tickets will be posted to you later this week.

Regards

Thats us got the 2nd ticket for my stepson - South Stand upper N3 ... shame i am in the west stand - hopefully ticket office can sort this out.

Thats us got the 2nd ticket for my stepson - South Stand upper N3 ... shame i am in the west stand - hopefully ticket office can sort this out.
He has a great ticket, and will be very disappointed if he gets dropped to the west stand with you:p

My sons arrived today for West stand but sitting in section A5 row AAA . My ticket arrived yesterday sitting A1 row T, so it looks like being on friends and family doesn't work if your in different ballots.

Got 2 tickets in first ballot for me and my son (he’s 9), on friends and family, never had an issue before but for some reason both tickets are for separate sections of the west, A7 and B5… can’t be arsed dealing with the ticket office so will just choose the best seat out of both for us.

Any word/sniff of a third ballot? Couple of points of it in P1. Final never made a third cut but slightly optimistic this time…

Warm seat that mate, as you will be sitting on the oven they heat the pies in.

You Hot Dog. :))

Anyway, I have gave up.
Got mine, West Stand, Turnstile !
PASSAGEWAY 1
Section AI Row H Seat 0006.

My son is getting my ticket, Mygers didn't work for him.
First cup final I will miss since Bert Slater cup final 1964.
Hope you all enjoy, and we win.
I will be driving him, my niece and my nephew over to Hampden for the game and getting them after the game to get them home.
Things you do for family:))

Anyway, I have gave up.
PASSAGEWAY 1

I will be driving him, my niece and my nephew over to Hampden for the game and getting them after the game to get them home.

You wont miss the cup final mate. ;)

On the old system of CCCS if you signed up for the games, if you signed up for it and were eligible, you automatically got a ticket if there were sufficient available.
The card was automatically charged.

I thought that system worked better than having to log in, add items, use card details etc every time

On the old system of CCCS if you signed up for the games, if you signed up for it and were eligible, you automatically got a ticket if there were sufficient available.

I thought that system worked better than having to log in, add items, use card details etc every time
That’s exactly what the club should be doing in the future but they make people sign on to buy them now to avoid people being allocated tickets they don’t intend to use themselves. We know that doesn’t stop people selling them on but it’s the clubs rationale

What should happen is the club get season ticket holders to give their preference of what stand they want and then take money off automatically

That’s exactly what the club should be doing in the future but they make people sign on to buy them now to avoid people being allocated tickets they don’t intend to use themselves. We know that doesn’t stop people selling them on but it’s the clubs rationale

What should happen is the club get season ticket holders to give their preference of what stand they want and then take money off automatically
Everybody will 'prefer' South Stand Upper. Club then has to decide who gets it and who doesn't - and why. They will simply see it as another hurdle to overcome.

Everybody will 'prefer' South Stand Upper. Club then has to decide who gets it and who doesn't - and why. They will simply see it as another hurdle to overcome.
Put a preference 1/2/3, they try and accommodate where possible. Adds extra work for them I suppose but the argument would possibly be those on highest points get preference - not saying I agree with it though

Corporate always get put south or north stand so they’re given preference so people would argue gold should also get preference

This probably works better now given people have now paid for MyGers and them not buying can now open up another ballot for those who may have just missed out

Put a preference 1/2/3, they try and accommodate where possible. Adds extra work for them I suppose but the argument would possibly be those on highest points get preference - not saying I agree with it though

Corporate always get put south or north stand so they’re given preference so people would argue gold should also get preference
My last 3 trips to Hampden have been South Stand, North Stand and West Stand. Currently on a self-imposed boycott because we lost them all and I now consider myself a jinx.:confused:

The 'process' for Hampden works fine. Only bit of it that can be a bit galling is that after the initial rush of everyone trying to get South Stand, many failing and having to select elsewhere - and then seeing South Stand seats being allocated in the second ballot. That nips a bit.

Anyway, I have gave up.
PASSAGEWAY 1

Cup final?

Still nothing arrived for me yet and in first ballot. Never had to wait as long as this before. Contacted the ticket office and got a reply pretty quickly to be honest saying they are sent in batches and to wait until nearer the game.

I only live the other side of the airport in Bishopton so it surely should have arrived by now.

Still nothing arrived for me yet and in first ballot. Never had to wait as long as this before. Contacted the ticket office and got a reply pretty quickly to be honest saying they are sent in batches and to wait until nearer the game.

I only live the other side of the airport in Bishopton so it surely should have arrived by now.

Surely they should know if they’ve posted yours or not by now. Sounds like you are gonna need a reprint. Some wanker at the post office has probably whipped it.

Back