Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Never been the case I’m afraid,

If you buy on same day you get, if not you don’t
I emailed on Friday when grandson got his in 3rd allocation (I got mines Wednesday 2nd allocation) to ask we’re seated together as he’s only 7.

Got this reply today

Good Morning Xxxxxxx

As both tickets were purchased for the west stand and are in a friendship the tickets will be allocated together. These tickets will be posted to you later this week.

Regards

Might be worth sending an email today if bought same stand but 2nd & 3rd allocations.

Last edited:
Can you upgrade a concession ticket to a full price ticket ...... thanks in advance
I think it is frowned upon but in reality I don't think you'd have any issues going with whoever you want to give the ticket to. The stewards are usually half-baked and I haven't had one look at my ticket any time I have been recently.

Anyone else still waiting for their tickets? Got mine in the second ballot and paid for recorded delivery but haven't received the email saying it's been sent.

Can you upgrade a concession ticket to a full price ticket ...... thanks in advance
I would just use the concession ticket, the daft stewards won't have a clue anyway.

It's not like you are handing the ticket to someone behind the turnstyle to let you in these days.

Cup final in February I managed to get my grandson (7) a concession ticket at the last minute.

Different sections of west stand so I was prepared for red lights somewhere.

Once we got past the search and up to the turnstile while I’m holding onto him, I inadvertently handed him my adult ticket and put him through then I went through on his child ticket (didn’t realise until he handed me ticket back once I was through).

Green lights to proceed for both and tickets didn’t flag up as adult or concession or wrong turnstile.

I would just use the concession ticket, the daft stewards won't have a clue anyway.

It's not like you are handing the ticket to someone behind the turnstyle to let you in these days.
I’d be careful with that TBH.

The stewards asked my son his age last time…he’s 18 and had an adult ticket??

Depends on the particular fuuckwit on the gate.

At the last game at Ibrox vs Dundee Utd, the guy in front of me card wouldn't scan, so he went to the turnstile beside it as I went on in. Stood and watched as it still wouldn't scan, the steward is too busy watching the turnstile I came through the guy had the time to climb and slowly jump over the turnstile.

I emailed on Friday when grandson got his in 3rd allocation (I got mines Wednesday 2nd allocation) to ask we’re seated together as he’s only 7.

Got this reply today

Good Morning Xxxxxxx

As both tickets were purchased for the west stand and are in a friendship the tickets will be allocated together. These tickets will be posted to you later this week.

Regards

Might be worth sending an email today if bought same stand but 2nd & 3rd allocations.
Me and my two f&f all bought on the first day. We tried to all get south upper but couldn’t so we in 3 diff stands

Question for a first timer in hospitality. Do I just show them the confirmation email at the appropriate entrance at Ibrox or will I be sent something else nearer the match day? Cheers

Question for a first timer in hospitality. Do I just show them the confirmation email at the appropriate entrance at Ibrox or will I be sent something else nearer the match day? Cheers
You’ll receive a ticket confirmation email nearer the time with an ‘itinerary’, match tickets issued on arrival.

Looks like it dropped below priority group 1. Where’s the guy that owes me 1 MyGrrs point!

Edit: Seems I’ve been a bit of a thick Cnut with this. Apologies. Was banking on that extra MyGers point, bugger.

Last edited:
Looks like it dropped below priority group 1. Where’s the guy that owes me 1 MyGrrs point!
Nonsense,where are you getting that from?
It has now dropped within priority group one to those with all three requirements (ST,CCCS and MyGers membership) that have above 1208 MyGers points.
There will still be loads in priority group one that haven’t been offered a ticket as they have less than 1208 points.

Where is row GG in North stand ? From or back and roughly how many rows if anyone knows ?
The front Row Is A and the back row is XX,except in section C1 where the back row is ZZ.

IMG-3275.jpg

Back