Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

My mistake was transferring my season ticket to someone else for 2 years. Lost the points but still 110 off the 3rd ballot cos of this

Hopefully I climb a lot next season since I’ve pretty much bought everything

There goes the theory of Rangers holding back the tickets until all were sold so that F&F would be seated together.
Got my original 2 this morning but still waiting on 3rd being sent out.
One of my lads missed out by 1 point on initial points cut-off

Tickets just arrived. Hopefully my mates is close to me A couple of times F&F have had us in different sections of a stand At the end of tge day you just stand together anyway

West stand B1 row z for us. Not too bad but will be watching through the UB flags. Is b1 the official UB section, or the last one in A?

Just move nobody cares bar the odd one or two
Up until the recent past, yes. There's a new breed of fans now attending away games and Hampden.

There was a woman behind me at Livi complaining about everyone standing, health and safety etc should be called in. Probably due to her not being able to get a great view. Even at the recent B team game at Ibrox there was "thats my seat" fans in attendance even though the stewards informed you on entry to sit where you want.

Up until the recent past, yes. There's a new breed of fans now attending away games and Hampden.

There was a woman behind me at Livi complaining about everyone standing, health and safety etc should be called in. Probably due to her not being able to get a great view. Even at the recent B team game at Ibrox there was "thats my seat" fans in attendance even though the stewards informed you on entry to sit where you want.
They’d be told to %^*& right off if that was me haha.

A6 CC for myself

I wanted South Stand tickets for me and my Da but by the time I got in there were none left.

Have seat 7 in section A1 of the North Stand. Happy with that.

There goes the theory of Rangers holding back the tickets until all were sold so that F&F would be seated together.
Got my original 2 this morning but still waiting on 3rd being sent out.
One of my lads missed out by 1 point on initial points cut-off
Never been the case I’m afraid,

If you buy on same day you get, if not you don’t

Back