Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

I’ll wait a few days and buy mine

Not a chance I’m wasting time on that website at any point tomorrow trying to do what should be the simplest task imaginable and get Rangers to take my money for a ticket I’ve been allocated

Ouch !! I got the email I have enough points but my step son has missed it by 2 points he only has 1276 - dunno how I am going to explain this one to him lol

What happens in 3 years or whatever when 25k people are separated by 50 points
People buy extras or if there’s no movement the club change the design of the scheme. I think it’ll be the latter. I’ve seen it mentioned on social media before that the thoughts are it’ll change back to what cccs used to be like. Makes sense for the club as it’s easier

Anyone any insight … if I buy my ticket tomorrow and my stepson (friends and family group) who is 2 points below threshold gets a ticket if there is availability will we be in the same stand ? Ie if I buy west stand

I’ll leave trying to purchase my tickets until after midnight tomorrow- can’t be arsed waiting in queue for hours only to be kicked out due to website overload at purchase point

I’ve got one but expected to get one as I’ve took all the shite games for the past 5 years. Can’t fault mygers if you go to the games and take the shite games and friendlies and apply for every away game and are part of ccs you get tickets for the big games which is only right.

Managed to get one but still have to admit I don’t like mygers but after last year I had to join as I missed out on both finals

Flying home from Turkey the day before so hopefully no delays lol

Think I’ll save the money spent in mygers for a few years. Fair enough re loyalty but the increase in point thresholds are ridiculous compared to last year, and it’s people joining the scheme late. 1 away game and the Aberdeen semi final which went way down the tiers anyway, not exactly value for money for bronze and low silver.

Anyone any insight … if I buy my ticket tomorrow and my stepson (friends and family group) who is 2 points below threshold gets a ticket if there is availability will we be in the same stand ? Ie if I buy west stand
To be on the safe side I would just buy west stand. Then if it drops it’s easier to get another west than any other section

Ouch !! I got the email I have enough points but my step son has missed it by 2 points he only has 1276 - dunno how I am going to explain this one to him lol

if hes at an age where he could go with friends then do the right thing and give him it, if not away get p1shed and enjoy.

Usually the west is the stand that will have tickets left as the north and south sell out first

I ended up in South Upper and my granddaughter in North at the LCF and we're down as friends and family.

That wasn’t a ticket office error, you obviously both picked different stands

If you both pick the same stand you should be seated together
I picked the South Stand Upper and by the time my granddaughter was logged in right after, using the same tablet, only North or West was available. Not anyones fault perhaps but very frustrating.

I picked the South Stand Upper and by the time my granddaughter was logged in right after, using the same tablet, only North or West was available. Not anyones fault perhaps but very frustrating.

If you are friends and family, you can both of them at the same time mate. Doesn't need both of you logging in.

Post #183

If you are friends and family, you can both of them at the same time mate. Doesn't need both of you logging in.

Post #183
I tried that, and even though both our names were on the page it kept knocking me back to say I could only buy one ticket after putting one for both in my basket.
Tbh that website is a nightmare to navigate.

Can't wait for the meltdowns at 12:06 today when people attempt to deal with the ticketing site being brought to a standstill by everyone desperately trying to get the south upper ticket they feel they deserve. Ticketing websites are almost always a nightmare when a big event goes on sale, people getting raging at missing out on 'their' tickets etc. I'll wait a few hours and jump on and get my north stand ticket, like the last time. If there's none left, I'll manage to get over the outrage of having to go in the west.

I tried that, and even though both our names were on the page it kept knocking me back to say I could only buy one ticket after putting one for both in my basket.
Tbh that website is a nightmare to navigate.

Once you’ve selected both names go to the bottom and click “update basket” hopefully that’ll sort it

Just missed out as expected

At least that’s the decision made for me not to renew mygers or cccs as it’s of no benefit to me
This is my issue, if I keep them both and everyone else does, I will NEVER be eligible unless X amount of ST holders ditch it.

Whilst I appreciate if someones been going for 10+ years, and me not as long, whats the point in keeping paying ?

This is my issue, if I keep them both and everyone else does, I will NEVER be eligible unless X amount of ST holders ditch it.

Whilst I appreciate if someones been going for 10+ years, and me not as long, whats the point in keeping paying ?
Because you'd get a cup final ticket, unless you're on that little points. I assume you got Aberdeen Semi final.

Or you only interested in OF Hampden games?

I've been successful in all recent Hampden games, must be a time to miss out soon for me. If its against them then I don't mind as I'd rather see us in the final

Back