Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Rangers know the number of tickets available , and know number of MyGers members eligible for a ticket, why don’t they send out the emails in batches over a couple of days, and it would save hassle of everyone scrambling to get on at one time and clogging up the site .
The system is a shambles but this might help a bit and reduce time spent pissing about.

Waited 30 mins in queue, got in and got mine and my son's tickets without any issue, the website is painfully slow though.

Been on the site since 12:00 on the dot, took 8 mins to get in and that’s me only just completed the checkout now after loads of error messages.

Good luck to those still trying. Least you have a good few days to keep at it.
Exactly same as me just got my ticket at 12-50 at least 9 attempts at password before it took it then more error messages at payment ffs.

The question is, what can we do about this shambles of a website?

Rangers clearly couldn't care less and it's not as if we can take our custom elsewhere so why would they ever have any incentive to spend money fixing it?

They have us by the balls which is majorly frustrating.
We've got a new ticketing partner in place for next season.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

back in
had to re-log in
tickets still in basket
get to payment screen - no option to select card payment - nothing

edit -went back to the front page and back into my basket
internal error

all the way through to the confirm payment then "session timed out" and kicked out. started at 12 o'clock having a 10 min queue and now starting all over again at an hours wait
all through again and this time got a 500 internal service error, you got to be kidding me !!

I keep just going round in circles and it keeps saying I have to add the 1st payment window into the basket, no idea how I do that!

6 tries it took me to get a ticket. 500 error every time until the 6th

Just persist you’ll get there eventually. Refresh or hit back and keep trying.

A shambles.

Never got an email despite being in priority group one but logged into to website and managed to purchase a ticket. Anyone else in same boat?

'You need to have purchased or have in your basket sc semifinal 30/04/23 1st sale offer before buying this!'

well I don't have that in my basket and I'm unable to add a Ticket to my basket either. I've received the email and I have enough mygers points - so what the actual Fvck is going on?

Anyone else in same boat?

Logged on bang on 12. Still a 15 min wait . Told me my password was wrong. It wasn't. Logged in eventually. Couldn't get on the page to add to basket. Once in basket told me I didn't have right requirement, then kicked me out for taking linger than half an hour. Absolute joke

Got mine 20 mins ago payment put bank and took screenshot of reference number but no email still. Usually pretty much instant.
i think it is only instant when it is a quiet time.
All OK if you have screen garb with payment details etc.
IIRC it took nearly an hour for my email for the league cup final tickets recently.

Got by the entering details part, accepted the T&Cs then got "this service is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time". Amateurs.

'You need to have purchased or have in your basket sc semifinal 30/04/23 1st sale offer before buying this!'

well I don't have that in my basket and I'm unable to add a Ticket to my basket either. I've received the email and I have enough mygers points - so what the actual Fvck is going on?

Exact same

Yes, mate. Had the same problem and now back in the queue, with an hours wait.

Not letting me change who the ticket is assigned to, updating basket and the information still the same.

Buying tickets should not be this difficult.

Anyone lucky enough to get one had email confirmation yet?

Yes, email confirmation came through more or less immediately, though that was after spending about half an hour going through every stage of the purchase process. Site is painfully slow.

Daft question but have you actually logged on once on the site? That was the problem with one of the guys I spoke to who was having issues.

Rangers know the number of tickets available , and know number of MyGers members eligible for a ticket, why don’t they send out the emails in batches over a couple of days, and it would save hassle of everyone scrambling to get on at one time and clogging up the site .
The system is a shambles but this might help a bit and reduce time spent pissing about.
Then you could miss out on your preferred stand if you were one of the last batch of emails.
There is always the option of waiting until the demand dies down as the tickets are available until Monday to purchase.

constant refreshing/continuing the Choose payment screen - which doesn't offer me the check box for credit cards

Managed to get mine, however I’m not sure if I clicked special delivery, can the tickets be collected from the club?

Finally got in and it seems I have had pretty much every other problem as everyone else.
Incorrect Password, not allocated a ticket, nothing in basket etc

Finally got sorted. Bizarrely got them via the change password tab rather than the never reducing 1 hour queue had been directed to. Missed out on preferred stand but least sorted. Total farce.

Hope everyone else gets sorted.

Finally got it after.

The eligibility on your basket message.

Then the 500 error message.

Just kept refreshing and eventually it worked.

Pleasure trying to buy a Rangers ticket as usual.

Back