10 year old Chelsea player Max Mellem

My lad in the academy system down here and lots of great players with city and Chelsea being the best at most age groups.

We were over at a tournament in Portugal at the weekend and there was an 11year old playing for real betis who was like nothing I’ve ever seen at that age. He was tiny but strong as an ox and just a wonderful footballer. Real Madrid and Barcelona are trying to sign him From betis

Betis won the 24 team tournament, he was top scorer and won player of the tournament.

Lad looks quality but won't make it far when he gets older and dribbling like that.

Will be booted about until he starts playing properly and being a team player imo.

What's the point turning three players and then doing it again to just pass it 5 yards.
FFS!

'10 year old isn't the finished article' Gers message board makes Shocking claim! :))
Maybe, just maybe, 10 year old children should be able to play the game for fun.
Just saying the lad looks like he is over doing it and just doing all sorts of tricks for the sake of it :D

If I could do it I probably would right enough.

Most Emojis don't work for me for some reason so everything I say looks like I'm just being a dick.

Good wee player.

Hope he makes it but as youths get older, at times it's those that develop later in their young lives that are successful.

Plays like Billy Gilmour, and he hasn't really flourished as many thought he would.

Lad looks quality but won't make it far when he gets older and dribbling like that.

Will be booted about until he starts playing properly and being a team player imo.

What's the point turning three players and then doing it again to just pass it 5 yards.
Wee Jinky made a career out of it

At that age it's a bit like womens football. If camera phones were around back in the day there would be footage of me on youtube scoring 24 goals at morning playtime.

Just saying the lad looks like he is over doing it and just doing all sorts of tricks for the sake of it :D

If I could do it I probably would right enough.

Most Emojis don't work for me for some reason so everything I say looks like I'm just being a dick.
Least of your concerns!
I’d bet every one of us has been there!
Other than, of course, the admin team.

Back