Spurs sack Stellini

I'm going to hold my hands up and say I thought Spurs were going to be a force this season :))

I thought the Conte factor would've settled in but even he couldn't fix what is a shambles of a club.

Kane would be absolutely mental to ruin his best years staying there.

You said if you give money to a club you must support them.That was your words
I’m a rangers supporter. I follow them home and away. I put money into a club following them. IN TO THEM. Not other clubs

Having a season ticket makes you a supporter.

Spurs really are a basket case club. So much talent over the years and done nothing with it. I don’t have any animosity towards them or their fans, who deserve better. It will never happen. They need a clearout and rebuild too.

Pochettino got this shower of shite to a CL Final.

With a team that had Winks, Alli and Danny Rose in it ffs.

Reactions: TQ3
I'm going to hold my hands up and say I thought Spurs were going to be a force this season :))

I thought the Conte factor would've settled in but even he couldn't fix what is a shambles of a club.

Kane would be absolutely mental to ruin his best years staying there.
I did too, and doesn't it now look like Conte was 100% right in his rant about the club? No doubt you can't say that about your employers and expect to survive, but someone at Spurs, anyone (probably Kane), needs to stand up and tell Levy (and Joe Lewis) that Conte was 100% right and initiate the real change that is needed before they become rancid as a Club, which they are only a couple of steps away from right now.

I must admit I don't really pay a lot of attention to the EPL.

I thought from reading this they'd be 14th in the league or something, not 5th.

They go on about how the EPL is the greatest domestic competition in club football. It’s the most unrealistic league in the fact that the majority of clubs will spend large amounts of money to achieve mediocrity and ownership has a deep sense of entitlement.

Spurs are a prime example of unrealistic expectations.

I must admit I don't really pay a lot of attention to the EPL.

I thought from reading this they'd be 14th in the league or something, not 5th.
They were 5-0 down after 22mns v Newcastle the other day. Even the caretaker manager is getting bumped after that display. They were shocking.

Back