Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 13:30 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

Gutted for Cantwell and Lundstram, both were outstanding and let down badly by their teammates.

Hopefully the end for Kent, Morelos, Sakala and Borna to name a few. Wouldn’t even bother playing them again in the remaining league games.
Add Mr Tavernier to your list

Unless Beale does something drastic, like butcher this squad right back to the bones, he'll be on the scrapheap like the rest of our managers since Walter.

How anyone coming into this club trust these players. Hearts of mice and without doubt the worst group of "leaders" we've had in at least 50 years.
If I was in his position, if I’m going to get sacked it would be off the back of my team and the players I picked. I simply wouldn’t trust any of them, they have let us all down time and time again. It’s simple mistakes to lose goals and easy chances missed. 4 games in a row now.

Beale can only work with what he's got.. judge him after his first proper pre season and Summer, absolute nonsense to suggest otherwise.
Exactly mate, I don't get all the Beale bashing. This all lands with Park, Robertson and Wilson. If it wasn't for those three we would have kept Gerrard and reinvested this team and should have been going for 57 this year.

Don't like getting beaten by them at any level but less of the hysterics please.
We weren't too far out the game at any time.
Sheer stupidity for their goal and lacking real punch up front.
Can envisage at least 5/6 won't be regulars next season.Whether we can afford upgrades is another matter.
We were miles off it. They took their foot off the pedal and we still couldn't trouble them. Our best chances came from our full back, that's a sign that something is badly wrong.

Mental that folk think the defence doesn't need surgery like the rest of the side. We need an entire new defence. Try and at least get a solid foundation, who are switched on and follow opposition players. We'll go nowhere unless the defence/keeper are removed. 5/5 of them need replaced. Harsh but true.
Getting more ridiculous by the minute.

Gifted goal ,missed chances, story of our season from a squad that needs a rebuild. Need a proper defence and competent strikers. Now we have to endure nothing games until the season is put out of it’s misery. We knew it would happen but still hurts to see these rats get the victory because of us.

Had the ball the whole second half just about and didn't create one fucking chance.

Toothless as %^*&.

Get to %^*& you charlatans.
Yes we did, Tav hit the post, Sakala missed the rebound sitter, Arfield brought out a good save, Sakala had a pish header from a cross. CCV had to make a goal line clearance, Arfield just wide from a Matondo set up.

Still not good enough but stop letting your anger make shit up.

We were shite again, we gave the game away to an ordinary team and it’s not good enough.

Gutted for Cantwell and Lundstram, both were outstanding and let down badly by their teammates.

Hopefully the end for Kent, Morelos, Sakala and Borna to name a few. Wouldn’t even bother playing them again in the remaining league games.
Your missing out tav or do you believe he is not a major problem for us.

No passion, no aggression just an acceptable and excuses at a defeat by a very ordinary scum team that’s been gifted a treble. Years of awful transfer windows has left us with this squad. That’s the big difference.,

You watch that match as a neutral we probably edge the play. Lack of ability to finish and stopping moving when the balls in our box. Defensive %^*& up and strikers who have checked out (Morelos and Kent) or just lack ability at time (Fashion) kill us. Cantwell and Raskin were good at least and give some optimism for midfield (Lundstrum anonymous)

Not one minute of joy in that I'm afraid. Everything so predictable :

Sakala's composure
Their sharpness up front
Our gifting them (at least) one goal
Neither Kent nor Morelos doing anything remotely useful - goodbye both for good
Us losing

You watch that match as a neutral we probably edge the play. Lack of ability to finish and stopping moving when the balls in our box. Defensive %^*& up and strikers who have checked out (Morelos and Kent) or just lack ability at time (Fashion) kill us. Cantwell and Raskin were good at least and give some optimism for midfield (Lundstrum anonymous)
Lundstram was better than Raskin

This is a mirror image of what we did to these beggars in the 90s. Both teams know the outcome before a ball is kicked. We'll beat them at Ibrox in a few weeks like they used to win the last OF game of the season when it was all over.

Yes we did, Tav hit the post, Sakala missed the rebound sitter, Arfield brought out a good save, Sakala had a pish header from a cross. CCV had to make a goal line clearance, Arfield just wide from a Matondo set up.

Still not good enough but stop letting your anger make shit up.

We were shite again, we gave the game away to an ordinary team and it’s not good enough.
Half chances at best.

We were pathetic.

Back