Sunday’s football

all the hype over Potter at Brighton
De Zerbi took that squad and turned them into a goal scoring machine with excellent football
Potter goes to Chelsea and they struggle to score
That's them without a good striker as well MacAlister is top scorer on 10 goals.

Arsenal have Hibsed the title. Too many draws and upset defeats. Shame. I wanted them to win although I have no affiliation with Man C or Arsenal
Stops that lot getting money from biscuit hips winning the league I'm sure people said they had an add on.

It’s crazy to think Potter was potentially holding this Brighton side back.

Their recruitment has been spot on for the past 4 years and now they have a management team to match it on the pitch.

Those who think billy gilmour will play in the spfl next season are delusional.. that boy will be headhunted.. by a bigger club either n England or mainland europe

6cddb33b-a03c-4b3a-8564-910dee977332.jpg

Arsenal have over performed this year, Arteta is going to be in trouble next year, raised expectations too high. They wont be accepting 4th or 5th next year.
Very fickle support and hope it doesn't go tits up for him next season as I've enjoyed their football this season.

All those moron pundits “you cant play that way and win the premier league” as Pep will lift his 5th title in 7 seasons at City. The greatest manager to ever do it.

Arsenal could end up with 87 points and lose the league by 7 points.

City have set such a standard that even a brilliant season isn't enough. Ask Liverpool.

Last edited:
Fortuna Sittard 1-0 up as PSV, and PSV lucky not to be down to 10 men.

Got to watch something before the Barcelona Espanol game.

Back