Sunday’s football

He’s up there with one of the worst technical players I’ve ever seen pull on our colours.

Underlined how clueless Warburton was.

dropping 6 points to Liverpool (when 2 up), West Hame and an horrific Southampton was the end of it
City have dropped many points in games they should have won this season

Winning leagues is about winning games when you have to. Beating Arsenal Home and Away is where the league was won and lost

2-0 Barca
Balde at back post after great work by Pedri

will be shocked if this ends 11 v 11
at least bad challenges not booked
Kounde booked for an elbow to the face & then Espanyol player later dives to try to get him sent off

Tickets left for Brunton Park on Saturday

Terracing £18
I’ve never been to Brunton Park but I’ve heard Carlisle is a decent night out.
I actually know a guy that gave up his ST and started following Carlisle for some reason. He travels down to every home game.

I’ve never been to Brunton Park but I’ve heard Carlisle is a decent night out.
I actually know a guy that gave up his ST and started following Carlisle for some reason. He travels down to every home game.
Theirs lots of Rangers come down mate 1hr10 on train straight onto bothergate all the boozers and 10 minutes from Brunton Park

Good day out

Theirs lots of Rangers come down mate 1hr10 on train straight onto bothergate all the boozers and 10 minutes from Brunton Park

Good day out
I take it you stay in the area mate? Sounds like a decent wee day out on a weekend where Rangers are away on the Sunday.

I take it you stay in the area mate? Sounds like a decent wee day out on a weekend where Rangers are away on the Sunday.
I moved away 7 years ago but Carlisle born n Bred and all family n mates their

My Sister manage’s the club shop and she always ask’s who they support with Scottish accents and 90% it’s Rangers or “Partick”

I nearly got kicked out the Jimmy Glass game for Singing Rangers songs non stop (i was absolutely Plastered) B-)

Great little club and like taking a step back into the 80’s, the old main stand still has wooden seats and 3 sides of Terracing

New stand is modern

This is as bad an Espanyol side as I've ever seen.

Getting a doing here as Barcelona ease to the title. Lewandowski with a tap in.

3-0 Barcelona.

The hardest part is getting some cans for the train home! Most people like it as it is straight off train and a load of pubs, easy day out basically. I was at the match v Salford other week and the loudest bloke near me was from Glasgow, informing the Salford players they were “plastic bastards” whenever he got chance. Overheard him and his pals saying they were staying over and having a session.

Watching the Bradford v Carlisle game brings back great memories of the Stuart McCall testimonial game. What a day out that was. Older Bradford fans outside the ground at FT telling us it’s the best away support they have ever seen.

This ref in the barcelona derby has no idea when to call a foul and when to play advantage

Terrible for both sides

Hahahaha.

Carlisle manager just said “I hope we get a Homer ref like that for the return leg” in his sky interview. :))

Gotta love a manager who just tells it like it is.

All kicking off in Spain

Barca celebrating, espanyol fans run onto pitch so the barca players and staff have to run for the tunnel

Crowd gathering there throwing stuff down the tunnel

Back