Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

What a half of football. Allan should've been off, terrible challenge. Hope Rossiter can keep the heid as he will definitely want a nibble back at him and he's on a yellow.

FFS if Martin done that he would have just bounced off him. Why is Scott Allan still on the park, oh wait the ref thought there’s nothing much in it

This is mental.

The tv went off at 3-0 , went back to find something to watch and it was 3-3 - thought I was drunk.

Want us to win but a Celtic win would help us no end! Can’t believe I’ve just said that.

Lennons gonna be off a bridge after this

Ref is minging!

Come on rangers

Lennon's hangover will have kicked in at half time, he'll be spewing rings roon himself whilst trying to carry out a team talk. Lovely Jubbly.

It doesn’t hide the deficiencies in many of these players - and it doesn’t make up for the failures this season - but finally a Rangers team that says “no, this isn’t happening today”.

We’d be in trouble if Hibs could defend though

That Tavernier goal, followed by the Alves substitution has really changed the match in our favour. At 3-0, I couldn't see anything other than Hibs getting at least the 6 they needed.
Definitely mate.
If that's Murty in charge he's bringing on Windass or something like that.
Jimmy Nic has just made common sense changes.

if anything ,what today and most of the season has shown us, is that our new manager has got very little quality to be starting off with come june 1st,,, quite atrocious defending at times, a midfield getting overrun and passed around

Half time team talk in the Hibs dressing room

tenor.gif

Fair play to the team what a turn around Weclookedcdead on our feet at 3-0 looks like we should win it now Come on Rangers

It was blindingly obvious that we had to change from the usual formation today. Every bit as obvious that Goss should not have started after his non-performance against Aberdeen. Predictably overrun and 3-0 down. Good to see that both have been addressed and we're back in game, but it's not good enough for a manager; stand-in or otherwise to make such bad calls.

For what it's worth, they look there for the taking now. Just need the to take the game to them in the 2nd half and put Ambrose under pressure.

Need a lie doon.

That was absolutely mental.

Wasn’t lookin at the match thread but maybe read it later and see how many people are heading for a ban :D

Still a job to do Gers. Come on!!

I think people underestimate the influence these refs have. It’s 12v11 once again, Easter Road is a difficult game for us even if we had fair officials.

Them BT sport commentators are Rangers haters to a man. Not a word about a fantastic comeback from 3 down. FB's the 3 of them. They could barely mention 3 great goals. Fook them.
Finish them off Rangers and FU ya meltdown ginger tramp bigot.
WATP.

Big Bates near the end of the half, 2 footer on Allan, 10 secs later same ball and Allan takes a back seat...glad you're being passed about like an old scuddy book Scott you deserve it son...should have gone to Rangers. :)

Back