West Ham fan fighting off AZ ultras

It's a bit like one of those Hollywood movies where the bad guys extras attack the anti hero one at a time so he has a chance to lamp them. Or the football equivalent of storm troopers.

It was shocking that night and bronby ultras attacked our fans before game but union bears came to rescue
Both set of fans were let out at same time after final whistle which didn't help
Myself, a mate and 3 young bears watched the 1st half in Bronby 'Ultras' pub.
Police came in at Ht and told us we had to leave but gave us a lift to a pub frequented by a good few bears...Allowing us to take our beer with us too.

Police were asking for selfies with us in the back of the vans...youngsters abliged to their request. :)

Last edited:
Shame the younger west ham couldn't do the same during the day .. they need to stop watching green street etc. The old dkool west ham know the score
But its he same with most mobs in the uk
They gouldnt hold a torch to the older boys when I say older I mean 45yr old +

Think this is the same group that came out of a side street to attack Dundee Utd fans at start of the season. There was a clip online at the time. They got a lot more than they bargained for when their fans just turned on them, old guys and all and started booting them around. They took off quick, limping away etc.

Well done the big fella,you can tell he's been in a few rucks in his time by the way he's handling himself.

tumblr_mbaixnxTUo1qdpmluo1_250.gif

well done to the lads defending the West Ham families but what are the Dutch police doing. No urgency to deal with the situation and I wonder if they would be the same if it was a domestic game

Good on the pair of them. Got a lot of time for West Ham after their Europa run last year and their fans sorted the bears out with tickets, hotels etc.
Yeah me too. Old house mate when in RAF was a hammer and came to Ibrox few times with me when he was based up here.

To him and he said many hammers fans Rangers is the natural choice of team to support up here. Actually meeting up with him again next weekend on my stag do so will be good to catch up.

It's a bit like one of those Hollywood movies where the bad guys extras attack the anti hero one at a time so he has a chance to lamp them. Or the football equivalent of storm troopers.
Indeed, they're lucky it wasn't indoors or I'd just be waiting on one of them clanking their head off a low door frame.

There were 2 stairwells attacked.

The video isnt “knollsy” but the photos show his input on the other stairs.

The dutch police look idiotic here - they ran into the stadium exactly where the fence had been downed but ran away from the bother to behind the goal where their mob came from and were hitting ordinary AZ punters trying to leave stadium (on another video)

Good on the pair of them. Got a lot of time for West Ham after their Europa run last year and their fans sorted the bears out with tickets, hotels etc.
Yep

Was a hammer who sorted me for Seville ticket at face value.

I’m in the uefa draw and will happily return the favour if I get one

Speaking at his home in West London he said some of the comments on social media suggesting he is an 'old school' hooligan who was part of the notorious ICF (Inter City Firm) gang are wide of the mark.

'I'm not involved in any trouble, just an ordinary season ticket holder who goes to every home game,' he said.

Back