Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

Crazy game. Ref was absolutely abysmal. Players showed heart to get back in. Glad the season is done. Should be a fun summer.

Let’s all now start to look forward to the new season. From the 1st June we start again.

As bad as things get at least Lennon will never be anything to do with us. An embarrassment.

Poor ref and an even poorer Rangers defence. Just glad it is all over. Full new back line needed next season. Holt put us in a position we should not have been in

Matters not.

Hibs were an interesting rival for the Championship, their pishy club are irrlevant. At most they are mildly annoying.

Onwards to the real challenge next year, no more hoping teams don't lie down either.

A horrible rag tag unprofessional performance. Another dire refereeing performance to boot. Not one of that team is worth keeping.
Russell Martin is the worst centre half in the history of our club.
Thank fux this season is over.

Our season in a nutshell!!
Bloody hell...comeback from 3 down
Go 2 in front and arse it up...
Gerrard must be away for a wee lie down!

I'm glad I'm not a Celtc fan. What a horrible way to live, celebrating a loss just to do Rangers over. A weird lot

Jimmy Nichol made one colossal arse-up by putting empty jersey Windass on. Apart from that he did ok. But that was unfathomable, Hibs could bring it out with no pressure.

Shocking defending. Showed some guts to get back into the game, but stupid decision making cost us. Also, the standard of officials is so poor it's ridiculous.

How did hibs finish with 11 players? Because they were playing Rangers.

f@cking criminal the amount of goals we have lost this season,, 4 and 5 to the mentally challengeds and now 5 to this shower,,like I said earlier in the thread .very little for stevie gerrard to start with,,far too many in our team simply not good or mentally strong enough

Referee aside (though it's getting ominous how many times I say that this season), I didn't think at 3-0 down I'd be sitting here deflated at a draw, but that's football I guess

If nothing else thank fck I never have to see Russel Martin in a Rangers shirt again. We've had poor defenders before but none who I can remember costing us so many points.

What a mental game. Have to say I enjoyed that. By the time they made it 5-5 it didn't matter anyway so can't say it was a sore one.

Roll on 1st June - Let's Go!

Goodbye and good riddance;

Hodson
Halliday
Martin
Bates
MFOH
Miller
Windass
Herrera
Peña

Sure there are more, but I look forward to never seeing any of the above in a Rangers shirt again.

I want Lenton to stay exactly where he is. Would love to scud them 4 or 5 times next season.

Would have been happy with a draw ahead of kick off and was genuinely a bit concerned about going 6-0 down after the first twenty minutes. Crazy game. Hodson and Halliday are probably the worst Rangers players I've seen in the top flight. I'm sure some of the duds in the lower league were worse but if I had it in me, I'd have put a draw on for them as soon as Hodson came on.

Back