Match Thread ** Hibernian v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday 13th - BT Sport **

I haven't seen any of Celtic v Aberdeen. But I know Celtic chucked it. They didn't go one down until they knew Rangers had drawn level. We knew it would happen.
Lennon behaved like an arsehole, again. He behaved like a total arsehole. What excuses will be made for him by BT? Their commentary was so pro Hibernian it was unmissable.
Poor season for us. We showed some Rangers character in this game, but it was disappointing to draw, even after being 3 down at one point.
Roll on next season.

The feels when you go through 3 managers in a season and still finish 12 points behind the scum.

I can’t see Gerrard not commenting on the refs performances up here . That today was a ref who was scared to give us anything

Shambolic refereeing
Shambolic defending
Season 2018/19 reviewed in one game.

Thank %^*& it is over. Good fight from the Team to get ahead a shame Rossiter had to come off and Holt getting 2 soft yellows. Scandal Allan stayed on. %^*& it win or draw was enough. The 19th Century Terrorists didn't kick a ball today the highlights will leave you sick, passing the ball along theor back line Scott Brown being passed notes of scorelines.

Tav at the 5th goal Ffs just walked by him. Goodbye to another dire season. Let’s hope & pray we can look forward to better next season.

disappointing we never won, but all academic anyway.

Annoyed that we haven't helped Lennon towards a strait-jacket

there was enough there to hope that all not lost with some of the team. saw some fight..

Really can't wait to see the back of most of those players and see some quality (and brains) in the blue jersey.

It's one kick in the baws after another with this lot and throwing that away after a great comeback just about sums them up.

They really have to consider the split if it allows teams to influence results and engineer scores to suit in the manner it does against top and bottom half teams.
Pished, please tell me why?

Split shouldn't have anything to do with it I think.

Fixtures probably ended up like that for TV anyway.

That fucker Lennon deserves to be booted out Scottish football for that pitch invasion.
Exuberance, my arse.
The red's decisions , and our incompetence led to that final score, and our third place

second/third does't really matter. It just means the season starts a little earlier - Assuming we will not have a brain haemorrhage like last season, it just means the players have one week less on holiday!

Great entertainment, but we should have won easily despite the dreadful start. How the ref missed the penalty to us for handball at 4:5 I'll never know.

Cheated today again by a red. Disgraceful tackle on Rossiter, blatant hand ball for a pen not given.
Cheated by the ref AGAIN totally shocking decisions again you just knew an early penalty soft bookings for us missed blatant penalty and a blatant red card for them not given it’s becoming a total farce

Why the %^*& are they laughing at Lennon running onto the pitch.

At 5-3 up we should never be allowing them back into the game, all we'll here now is how Hibs were fantastic and never give up while totally ignoring we were 3-0 down.

Reactions: dmg
3-0 down and we came back through great football

Referee massively influenced the game there is no way of getting around that

Hibs should have been down to 9 men
Missing a blatant penalty.

Cowardly shite

Whilst our defending was piss poor the referee was shocking Allen should've been off in first half and then missing a blatant handball which should've resulted in a penalty.

Defence. Again shite

Ref. Again cheats

mentally challengeds. Cheats. Again obsessed with us.

So glad this shite season is over. We now know for sure what we need to do to overcome an entire football establishment hell bent on stopping us stopping the mentally challengeds

That game was a microcosm of our entire season, there's plenty goals in us, we've scored more than anyone else but our shambolic defence is only slightly better on record than 8th placed St Johnstone.

And another thing, even Cardoso would have been a better option than Martin today, he was a f**king passenger.

Indisipline as usual.
Tav playing outside left at one point, when we're in the fucking lead.
Crazy, just fucking heid the ba fucking crazy.

We should all take time to congratulate Neil.

Needed to win by 6 goals to make Europe.

Went 3-0 up.

Celebrates like he’s won the league by getting a last minute equaliser. To draw. To draw a game he was up 3-0 in.

Well done Neil. You’re a special wee guy.

A professional managers performance - He is an attention seeking scrote.

Lennon needs help.

Listen to the voices Neil, you know it makes sense!

On the pitch as if he’s just won the Champions League, and it was all for nothing.

Just glad it’s all over and we can look forward.

3rd might as well be 4th place we need to be 1st

The tims helping the sheep shaggers to 2nd should be our motivation to destroy them both.

If any Tim says they didn’t lye down please call them a complete and utter liar

Not sure serious we have been a disgrace this season finishing 3rd behind a team we've taken 10pts from Conceding 5 goals for the second time in a fortnight a joke of a team!

We have been.

However, it’s seemingly clear Celtic influenced two games in what amounts to match fixing.

If the split is going to allow teams to do this with guarantees each half of the table play important matches against the other teams, it has to be scrapped

Back