Tillman signing rumours

Still can't get my head round people not wanting to sign him. Hopefully the rumour is true as we'll make an absolute fortune on him after a few title winning seasons.
Think it’s purely financial.

I personally think he has flaws (takes too long on the ball at times, for example) but he’s only 20 and can be coached/improved further. So I’d take him.

However, given the size of the rebuild required I think people are a tad nervy about spending a fair chunk of the budget on him. Which I can understand.

Surely this would have broke in the media rather than WhatsApp. I’m sure Beale will update us in the press conference but I can’t help but feeling that no news is a bad news.

So a few sources is 3 people sending you the same WhatsApp message? I hope not. We are not in a position to be blowing a huge chunk of our budget on someone to turn up against Motherwell and Ross County.

If we werent signing him we would have announced it and thanked him for his service given he is out for the season.

I think we’ll sign him and he’ll be announced tomorrow.
Not necessary, we could still be in negotiating with no agreement made

Good player but I’m not sure we should be spending £5m on him when other areas need addressing first unless Beales’s got guaranteed finances.
Perhaps we have to exercise our option by an agreed date, and that’s why we’d be doing this first - with Beale being assured extra funds available.

A £5m+ outlay seems steep but it's the figure we've all known about since he arrived. If managed correctly we could make a decent profit in 2/3 years.

However, there are other more pressing areas of the team that need £5m+ spent on them like an out and out goal scorer or two.

Heard from a few reliable sources we’ve done a deal and announcement is set to be announced , ( don’t shoot the messenger lol )

1603715048194.jpeg

No brainer of a signing. Would love it

Sadly I think his heart isn’t in the Scottish game. He will undoubtedly go onto a massive career.

I'll be happy to see him return. I think we've got much more pressing needs to fill but he is the type who has potential to be sold for a large fee down the road.

Back