Glasgow tomorrow

Go do something about it then instead of moaning about it on a Rangers forum.

They won the league, they’re out in their numbers, as horrible as it is the only thing to stop it is take the title back and that’s a fact. Other than that a don’t give a %^*& what they do a won’t be be anywhere near them or the merchant city.
Exactly! Who really cares what or where they are? You would think it was the end of days the way some people react on here.

I've never seen so many ugly and deformed looking tramps in my entire life as I have today. They all seem to have some physical defect due to genetic pollution. Bizarre shaped foreheads, wonky eyes, some with both or more. :)) Its like a horror film.
A bit like this

giphy.gif

and that' s just the "women"...:D

We started off in town, just jumped on train to Exhibition Centre so we can go to Finnieston instead, place is hoaching with them.

Naples this season
Trabzon last season
Lisbon last season
Us in 55 season
Milan last two seasons
Liverpool not long ago.

It’s what happens, it’s down to us to win it.
I get why it happens but it never used to. Both teams just celebrated in the stadium pre 55. If it wasn't for covid I don't think George square happens either. We would have all went to Ibrox

I would avoid the city centre all together tbh. I worked for first bus last year when they won the league. Was the worst backshift ever.

Naples this season
Trabzon last season
Lisbon last season
Us in 55 season
Milan last two seasons
Liverpool not long ago.

It’s what happens, it’s down to us to win it.
Every one you’ve named there hadn’t won the league for a period. I understand why.

With us and them it’s a 2 horse race and every single season it will be 1 of us that win it. It’s totally different.

Prior to 55 I don’t recall there being any mass gatherings in Glasgow etc after league title wins.

Look at the fucking mess they left it in the last time.

Who fits the bill? Taxpayer.

At least we had the decency to pay for damaged benches.

Are these cunts paying for the overtime GDC will have to do to get the Merchant city to be cleared up? Nope

Are they %^*&. Taxpayer again.

GDC = Dirty enian bastards.

Can i say the 'F' word?

Tell him to man up. Maybe if the police actually did their jobs in the first instance scum fans wouldn’t think they run things and can get away with murder.

Are you actually serious with that?

He has specific orders from above he has to follow.

If he was allowed to "man up" as you put it he is more than capable of handling himself and dishing out a few kickings.

Unfortunately he is not allowed and that is what bothers him.

Had to pick a relative up at the fort fucking tricolours on all the lampposts fenain basrsrds since when is Easter house a 19th Century Terrorist place

Try going for a pint in Girvan after 4 o’clock today hoards of the fucking Orcs stopping off on the way to the ferry.

My son away to bucksbar with girlfriend
Warned him to not to go
I’m on my way there aswel from EK. Good group
Of the unwashed getting on. All the sensible people moved to the first carriage away from the tramps.

I’m no staying in because of these fuckers.
Can’t wait to see them skelpin each other later.

I’m goin for a nice meal and few pints and avoiding the merchant city.

Every one you’ve named there hadn’t won the league for a period. I understand why.

With us and them it’s a 2 horse race and every single season it will be 1 of us that win it. It’s totally different.

Prior to 55 I don’t recall there being any mass gatherings in Glasgow etc after league title wins.
But now there is because fans are passionate again. Fans celebrate in the streets in North American cities after every Super Bowl or every Stanley Cup.

Only here is passion for anything frowned upon.

But now there is because fans are passionate again. Fans celebrate in the streets in North American cities after every Super Bowl or every Stanley Cup.

Only here is passion for anything frowned upon.
No, it’s because they’re going to smash up the town and brawl with themselves. It’s also because the police will let them and the media will say nothing.

Back