Glasgow tomorrow

My auld da has to go through town to meet his mates for a few pints.
Had to remind him, that it's a paedo free for all in the city tomorrow.
You can imagine his response! :))

Cops lined George Square in riot gear and batons drawn looking to cause trouble, apparently there wasn't a cop to be seen when they ran amok in the merchant city last season.
They only did that at about 8 o’clock to get folk to disperse (I assume). For the most part they just let us crack on throughout the day. Was too many folk for them to anything tbf.

On of the girls (she is English and has no idea about football in Scotland) in my team at work was saying on our team call today that her man is on duty at the weekend in the city centre because of this and is absolutely dreading it and he is a fairly experienced officer.

He has no particular football allegiance either but is aware of issues the celtic support apparently have towards police officers and he also feels the recent statement about police scotland institutional racism will make officers fair game.

I actually felt really bad at the end of the call as three of us in the team are Rangers men and we did not paint a pretty picture of celtic fans and their behaviour. She was quite upset by the end of the call.

I hope the police kick the utter shit out of them at the first sign of trouble.

Every SNP republican put the boot into us after George Square but they all mysteriously said nothing after the merchant city riots last season.

They work on the basis no right minded Rangers fan would vote for them (even tho its clear thousands do) so don't care when they alienate us. The filth are their core support, can't possibly upset them. Scotland is f*cked.

On of the girls (she is English and has no idea about football in Scotland) in my team at work was saying on our team call today that her man is on duty at the weekend in the city centre because of this and is absolutely dreading it and he is a fairly experienced officer.

He has no particular football allegiance either but is aware of issues the celtic support apparently have towards police officers and he also feels the recent statement about police scotland institutional racism will make officers fair game.

I actually felt really bad at the end of the call as three of us in the team are Rangers men and we did not paint a pretty picture of celtic fans and their behaviour. She was quite upset by the end of the call.

I hope the police kick the utter shit out of them at the first sign of trouble.
Tell him to man up. Maybe if the police actually did their jobs in the first instance scum fans wouldn’t think they run things and can get away with murder.

Back