Dundee Hibs appoint their full time manager

Hilarity aside, it does suggest they’re going to back him financially to come back up quickly. Don’t imagine he’d stay if there was a fire sale and no suitable replacements.

“That’s the hardest thing I’ve had to deal with certainly as a manager. I missed out on getting promoted in my first season with Alloa in a penalty shoot-out in the play-off final.

"What I felt after the game on Tuesday was worse than what I felt that night. Everybody was in a lot of f***ing pain, to be honest, excuse my language
."

on losing 3 - 2 Rangers when we scored the 2 late goals best laugh I'd had in ages :D

Remember still game.
Wank,wank,Wank.Applies more than ever to these dundee w@nks..
G.I.R.U.Y..

A manager who overseen one of the most embarrassing and delightful results in the clubs history. A manager who has seen his current club essentially relegated, and little to no improvement made over his time there. I genuinely think I could do a better job and I’m not a football manager.

It’s true what Kevin Thomson said in his article, ‘the same managers going for the same jobs, time and time again’.

“That’s the hardest thing I’ve had to deal with certainly as a manager. I missed out on getting promoted in my first season with Alloa in a penalty shoot-out in the play-off final.

"What I felt after the game on Tuesday was worse than what I felt that night. Everybody was in a lot of f***ing pain, to be honest, excuse my language
."

on losing 3 - 2 Rangers when we scored the 2 late goals best laugh I'd had in ages :D

you can actually taste the bitterness

Ah well he’ll get a lot of Friday games which allows him to use his sellick ST on Saturdays and Sundays.

."

A6-CE8-C6-A-35-AF-434-C-8-B35-565105-B28-D9-D.jpg

I really don’t understand this appointment

awarding failure is unacceptable in any job but seems acceptable in football

i hope they stay down forever

Couldn’t make it up, here’s the chairman’s quote when they hired him as caretaker with twelve games left:

Chairman Mark Ogren added: "Alongside the other board members, Scott Ogren and Jimmy Fyffe, I wholeheartedly have confidence that Jim is the man to take us into this vital part of the season.

"As soon as we spoke, I sensed his desire and hunger to succeed for the benefit of Dundee United. His knowledge of the league and the opposition was an important factor, and he really impressed the board with his passion for the challenge we face.

"As a club, I would ask everyone of a tangerine persuasion, unite behind his leadership of the squad as we look to end the season positively."

Dundee United deserve to stay down for appointing that clown full time.

A god awful football manager.

Back