Jose waiting in the car park for the ref last night

I actually thought Anthony Taylor and refereeing team had a decent game.

People moan about referee “losing control of game”. Not one referee in the world could’ve handled the behaviour of the players and managers any better last night.

They were like petulant children all night long.

I dont think an English ref given Jose’s history in England was a good idea.

Are the ref’s selected before the teams make it to a final?

R.4b4d935c6bd7a131ad8874499a1dab7d

People moan about referee “losing control of game”. Not one referee in the world could’ve handled the behaviour of the players and managers any better last night.

Anthony the Altrincham fan Taylor who’s entire family supports Man U and amazingly he gets to Ref them quite often

I would have got the managers and captains together and told them to quit it or there would be red cards coming

The entire Roma team/backroom staff were constantly surrounding the ref/4th official after every challenge looking for a booking. It was childish and pathetic behaviour all instigated by Mourinho.

Sevilla were the better team over the 120 mins and a couple of Roma players bottled the penalties. All the official's fault according to Jose.

As for his carpark rant - what a Prize tadger

The way that the players, substitutes and coaching staff behaved all through the game last night was shameful. Good football players and clever tacticians basically just deciding to forget about actually playing better football than the opposition but spend 120 minutes, diving, moaning and trying to get opponents in trouble.
If that was a game down a public park I would be wanting the referee to walk off and leave them to it.

Is there anything specific Mourinho is objecting to, or was it the refereeing in general throughout the game?

He designs any team he manages to be like himself...petulant, cheating, moaning chunts.
The behaviour of Roma as a club last night was despicable. ( and I say that with a soft spot for them)

If there was a lot of diving and cheating last night, I can only see it happening even more in the CL final.

I like him as a manager but that’s out of order and all for the benefit of the cameras.

He designs any team he manages to be like himself...petulant, cheating, moaning chunts.
The behaviour of Roma as a club last night was despicable. ( and I say that with a soft spot for them)
We better be careful what we wish for - if the fat kebab munching slug is off to Tottenham he’d be the perfect fit for the scum - the very definition of petulant, cheating, moaning chunts.

Sevilla penalty being disallowed was the only contentious decision. It wasn't a clear and obvious error but presumably the ref thought he over embelished the contact on var review. These var calls can go either way.

Last night, both teams were trying to con the ref all throught the game, especially with this falling to the ground and holding their face routine. The ref got it so wrong, though, with allowing Sevilla to re-take their penalty. That was just a ludicrous decision.

Back